Lost my account

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by anderes889.

• hy y just reinstal my freelancer game + crossfire mod and realize that my online id was deleted and it give me one new one.My old acc name was Anderes889

• hey

Unfortunately there is nothing anyone can do. Those accounts being created at the very first start of the game, are only revealed to you and no one else.
    It is your very own responsibility to keep those account numbers safe (just in case of an incident like you just encountered)

My advise would be to use FLAM (Freelancer Account Manager)
    This tool allows you to import/export (load/save) your accounts to whatever place you want. So you have them (if exported) after a new installation and don't have to face a "new beginning"

• my advice is to print the id
    if there is a hardware crash FAM wont help you

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Or as cloud services lately arise more and more popularity, people even might upload their account-ID to one of these services.
    You can even write yourself an e-mail which you then can move to your save box. As most e-mail providers have a storage for e-mails you can save your ID on that way too.

Just some further ways.

Your current account-ID can be retrieved by using the myflaccountid.hta under <your installation folder>\Freelancer\EXE. Your account ID is listed there as alphanumerical code in form of xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxx. Copy it and store it as .txt or email in one of your favorite online storages.

signature.png

• thank you all for your help and support but y manage to recover my online id
    and y made one copy of my windows registry for Freelancer so y would never lose again