Chaos Clan Looking for Recruits / Special Offer

There are 186 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Baldwin.

• I have posted the below thread on the LancersReactor "Clans" forum

section. Please note the special offer... i would be very appeciative to anyone who helps

out newcomers looking for their 1.5m while i'm offline, i will gladly repay you ASAP

(..you all know i'm good for it).

Chaos Clan on Crossfire looking for

Recruits

The Chaos Pirate Clan on the 24/7 Crossfire server is looking for a few good

pilots to make up for our recent battle losses. We and our CSF Allies (Dragon Corps,

Shadows, Iron Fangs, Ice Pirates, and Sliders) fight a never ending war against the ASF

alliance led by the legendary Blood Guard clan. Expect to train to improve your PVP skills,

fight with honor in giant weekend battles, participate in fun weekly Events, and loot and

plunder all over Sirius. Chaos rents the Casius system as its home; which has some of the

most lucrative trade in CF and is easy to defend. Members receive excellent skill and

tactics training from some of the best available; and the general PVP skill level is

high.... On Crossfire the fights are tough but a respectful and honorable attitude is always

maintained. Our very international online community is full of friendly and fun-loving

people; with a high percentage of veterans... Newcomers from all countries are always

welcome. Chaos Recruits cannot belong to another FL clan, and should have some experience

with FL and MP play. Pirates (...and those who want to be) from all nations can contact Jib

or Clan Leader Xiron for more details. Download the great Crossfire 1.4 Mod and check it out

today.

Special Offer: For the next month I will provide 1.5m credits to the first

100 people wishing to try the CF mod (..enough to buy and fully equip an Eagle, Sabre, or

Titan; to spend as you wish). See me in space, or contact me via the SWAT Crossfire

Forum.

[Chaos_WngCmdr] Jibber

• Jib, great way to get mor eplayers to the CF

server. I will assist with the 1.5 mil if you are offline. I will keep one of my players in

New York to assist in this effort.

• wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

[SIZE=4][mechs mind says [all hail bunny :D ][/SIZE]

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination

/\
    II
    this is little moe help him do a military coup against bunny and take over his empire by posting him in ur pic

Originally posted by Jib

Thx, M8's i do appreciate it! I think y'all are cute too, lol

group

hug?

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• how sweet i would like a group hug.

[must be the strep throught talking or however u

spell it]

[SIZE=4][mechs mind says [all hail bunny :D ][/SIZE]

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination

/\
    II
    this is little moe help him do a military coup against bunny and take over his empire by posting him in ur pic

• Allow me to shamlessly bump this thread by welcoming any and all who recently came to CF from servers that have temporarily (..or permanently) closed down. We are glad to see you.. and many of you are obviously experienced and can hardly be called noobs. Don't be shy about asking for your 1.5m if i miss talking to you online. It comes without strings and i promise not to try to recruit you (at least right away, lol).

Also let me welcome 3 new member to Chaos: Sorinake, Lothar Van Kie, and Merc; who all proved their valor in Battle this last weekend. Clan Leader Xiron, the rest of the guys, and i are glad to have you in, Clansmen!!

• The thought has crossed my mind so i have been privately recording them and any a.k.a.'s i see (they will stay private). If you pay anyone please record the event as well and lmk when we next meet.

But i'm not gonna waste worry about it since only a small percentage of ppl would do that anyway. I guess i'm an eternal optomologist (?).

... And since we're bad-assed Pirates it would almost be worth it to have the fun of hunting em, lol.

[Note i said "almost"-- so dont take it as an invitation!!]

• Thx Lothar. Still a badass, tho. It's just that i have a firm grip on where RP ends (i

hope, lol). But if i have another pint; i'll be singing the "Pirate Song" again (..be very

glad that FL doesnt have sound comm, m8 ).

• Chaos welcomes our 2 new

recruits to our Clan. We are glad to have experienced and fun-loving pilots like you guys on

our team.

We are all-for-one, one-for-all.... And Chaos will prove that statement

whenever necissary: I hope it wont be but if it is then we will not shirk our duty of

protecting our Clansmen. That is the real meaning of "honour" imo.

To my other m8's

: We will fight you all if needbe but remember it is only RP.... and "this too shall pass".

I understand if you have your orders so nothing

personal.

We are still looking for good

new ppl !! Those with pirating and fighting experience are most welcome now (especially now,

lol). If you love to fight, you won't be disappointed. If interested, pls contact Clan

Leader Xiron or myself ASAP.

[Chaos_WngCmdr]Jibber

• OP called me a liar in the "declaration of war" thread which he closed before i

could reply, so here's me reply to that:

Many of your guys know me pretty well why

dont you ask them about it, i trust them to tell you the truth (but i dont trust you to

report it).

As for the supposed dockrapes, since i never saw those messages i dont

know what it was about. I do know this: BG will kill ppl trying to leave thru the X gate

whenever they like.. Thats a fact that can be proven by lots of ppl to whom its

happened.

As for the rules: As OP knows the reason reloading is accepted in clanwar

is because it is too difficult to enforce. Why not make a rule saying BG can reload and

Chaos can't? That would be the real effect of such a rule, wouldn't it?

.... Until

we see a specific post definetly saying reloading is outlawed on the CF server we will

assume it hasn't been.

Ships.. Sure go ahead i can get rid of my fighting char

komono... My other two fighting chars have phoenix and most of my frags were when flying

those anyway. I will still have non-combattant Vault and Serverpolice chars with k's, you

can kick me for that if you can't manufacture anything else that will stick.

• You or Merc dockraped me when you were trying to get

Socar, a fallen BG who has just joined the BG, through custodian when I was online. I

managed to kill him twice before he got his dockinglights on. When you dockraped me, he

managed to get out. I have screenshots of the kill and also of the appologies you made in

FL. And for the record: you and merc are warned about dockkilling someone. Next time you

will be severe punished by a ban. That is not a thread jib, that is the pure and simple

fact.

Oh, and about the message, I made a console message, waited 30 seconds so you

could read them, and then kicked you and Merc.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• thats exactly what i

meant.... ive seen the log sunday morning when i checked the

server

SWAT_OP-R8R
    Portal-Administrator

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• The bullsh*t battle is heating up as well as the one in

space i see. Apoligise? no i didnt apoligise for that, because i saw it myself and it wasnt

dockrape.

Hmm, Nitro you seem to get dockraped an awfull lot... Is that your

preferred method of getting rid of ppl you dont like? I know of FOUR times you kicked ppl

for supposedly dockraping you. Is that an accurate or normal amount? Just bad luck i

guess..... or another example of how the concept of "honour" is viewed very differently by

those with power over others.

No comment about about BG dockraping at X gate any time

you want in Cust? Or are the rules different for BG than all others?