Clan

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• Hello people, this is the second post I've made in 5 minutes. I have a question about clans and systems, I've always wanted to grow a beard and own a star system, I need help on how to start up a clan and purchase a system, for starters I'll have to gather up a few people, and after that I'll have to form a clan, and then after that I need to know how to purchase a star system. Can anyone guide me through these steps please? I have an idea on what the clan should be called and what it represents, it should be a mercenary clan, a clan that people can turn to whenever they want to Freelance together. Also, we will not take a mission that involves crime or killing civilians, we will be an honorable clan. So yes, can anyone guide me through these steps?

Thank you for reading.

Blackwood

• Okay, AFAIK:
    1) System owning requires a real money donation. ~20 euro in month.
    2) To form a clan, you need to also create rules, select appropriate name, maybe backstory.
    3) Clan creations are approved by OP. Of course he knows more.
    4) Better to fly around Crossfire for some time first, then start to build grand plans. But its your opinion.

Sadly, I won't be able to join your clan (Loner and enjoying it, also too many characters), but I may provide assistance.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Never a problem, man.
    As soon as I'll get some of things done I may drop by MP, maybe show you around.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".