Star Wars Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Source Code

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• Raven Software has released the source code for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy as a tribute.

Raven salutes LucasArts with release of Jedi Knight II source code | News | PC Gamer

• would be interesting to see if the modding community can use it just like on FSopen

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Damn, I love those games. Hopefully someone will use this properly and possibly even make a sequel...

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• I still got both games on my shelf. Some of the very few I would never get rid off. A sequel would be great. Loved the games.

• I have those two , the sith lords and the starfighter. Would be cool to mod one of them for massive play.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.