Lancersreactor is down!

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Cygna.

• I was just trying to login to Lancersreactor and got this message:

Fatal error: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO wcf3_session
    (sessionID, packageID, userID, ipAddress, userAgent,
    lastActivityTime, requestURI, requestMethod,
    username)
    VALUES ('337702583b79853bcd5bc46f7b4bd209d146f0cf',
    '70.170.107.93',
    'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0',
    '/index.php',
    'GET',
    ''
    )

You get more information about the problem in our knowledge base: WoltLab® - Support - Documentations

Information:

error message: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO wcf3_session
    (sessionID, packageID, userID, ipAddress, userAgent,
    lastActivityTime, requestURI, requestMethod,
    username)
    VALUES ('337702583b79853bcd5bc46f7b4bd209d146f0cf',
    '70.170.107.93',
    'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0',
    '/index.php',
    'GET',
    ''
    )

error code: 1114

sql type: MySQLDatabase
    sql error: The table 'wcf3_session' is full
    sql error number: 1114
    sql version:
    file: /homepages/6/d217255485/htdocs/php/lancersreactor/wcf/lib/system/database/MySQLDatabase.class.php (118)

php version: 5.2.17

wcf version: 1.1.8 (Tempest)

date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:00:08 +0000

request: /

referer:

Stacktrace:

#0 /homepages/6/d217255485/htdocs/php/lancersreactor/wcf/lib/system/session/CookieSessionFactory.class.php(78): MySQLDatabase->sendQuery('INSERT INTO ?wc...')
    #1 /homepages/6/d217255485/htdocs/php/lancersreactor/wcf/lib/system/session/SessionFactory.class.php(73): CookieSessionFactory->create()
    #2 /homepages/6/d217255485/htdocs/php/lancersreactor/lib/system/WBBCore.class.php(200): SessionFactory->get()
    #3 /homepages/6/d217255485/htdocs/php/lancersreactor/wcf/lib/system/WCF.class.php(98): WBBCore->initSession()
    #4 /homepages/6/d217255485/htdocs/php/lancersreactor/global.php(18): WCF->__construct()
    #5 /homepages/6/d217255485/htdocs/php/lancersreactor/index.php(7): require_once('/homepages/6/d2...')
    #6 {main}

I don't know what is going on and/or what has happened to TLR.

Has anyone experienced the same?

• I had the same experience a few days ago trying to log into this forum. I have no idea what is/was going on and was getting nowhere fast. my final solution was to reload from a system
    restore point, which was a pain in the ass. however, it cured the problem.

it was maybe a bit extreme, but I was getting frustrated.

cheers

Ray OK

• someone is flooding the forum
    i thought this does only happen here on the forum so I activated some security checks but now TLR has become target aswell
    well i guess ill have to do the same at TLR

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Sadly, haters gonna hate.

It indeed is frustrating not being able to enter one of your important forums/portals, but for such cases, you can find shelter/support in secondary forums like SA's clan forum, like to see if others have the same issues, and such.

People can also use the Browser Toolbar (The Firefox version is found at TOOLS -> SWAT TOOLBAR) to see in real time (nearly) how many people are on the server, if the server is down, and consecuently if the whole host is down for some reason or weird stuff (for both server and portal). And all that no matter if you don't even have a Crossfire install or for some reasons your PC can't connect to the server, the toolbar is independent, and uses it's own information source.

For Google Chrome BETA, Internet Explorer and Safari, as well as the Firefox one, you can find the toolbars in it's thread, using the search function you can easely find this "SWAT Portal and Crossfire Community Toolbar".

Have fun,
    -Mike

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• someone is flooding the forum
    i thought this does only happen here on the forum so I activated some security checks but now TLR has become target aswell
    well i guess ill have to do the same at TLR

OP, thats just not cricket mate, find out who's doing it and send them a Hex bomb, Muhahahaha

Hacker F**kers

Rgds

Cygna