help with Fl acct mgr

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Whiskyrunners_Inc..

• HI downloaded the Freelancer account manager But I don't see any instructions on hoe to use it in similar threads. Can someone tell me where the link is explaining the use of it or Tell me how it works. Its probably right in front of me Thanks ?(

• If you want things simpler, and using real FL IDs instead of encoded stuff, you can also try using "FL ID Changer", it has like 5 buttons, auto reads your current ID, and the save file is a normal text file that you can copy to an external memory as a backup, or write it on paper.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Best is use those two above mentioned together :) -> FL ID changer for create, maintain and BACKUP! ID codes ... and FLAM for more comfortable and fast change between accounts (in case when you are using more accounts, FLAM is imo better).

• FL ID Changer can swap IDs with the game opened, practically instant, by clicking on another ID on the IDs list. It's the only reason why sometimes I can even see my old char still online after entering on the new one, on a station.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Before i start using it i was afraid it would take lots of time to chance accounts but forget about this its damn fast and i love it :)

We figure this out mate we will :D See you in space again :)

• Well, you can always try both and see which one you prefer, me and Forlon were mainly giving advises/opinions, it doesn't mean you will share the opinions.

Have fun anyway, but before playing with IDs, make sure to make a copy of your ID.

• Like writing it in a small note paper, and sticking it to the PC case ?

That should help.

It's also needed to copy the 2 secondary identification codes needed for the ID to actually work, you can see those with the FL ID Manager. At least for me, it never worked only knowing the ID, neither typing it in-game, neither at the ID Changer, only when I had the MAN and MANS codes.