Freelancer 2 is still a WIP or a failed attempted?

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• ill think about that when the time has come

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Sorry that I havent responded or sent the models just yet, that Battleship, which is the white and black organic looking one, Im attempting to make fighters that would fit a similar design. Their not going to be the same model with wings on it, gonna try to move away from that traditional concept.

• I know its been awhile, I got sick some time ago, like a few days. I have some designs, maybe good for the new version of Border World Shipyard vessels and fighters or a offset of ships. I had a sudden burst of creativity and used the idea that I used for the Warship I created which was the first.

Warship

Support/Cruiser

Trader Transport

Feighter with large cargo capacity

Armored Feighter with smaller cargohold

Light Fighter

Heavy Fighter

Very Heavy Fighter

Bomber

The feighters are double the length of the fighters and have uni-horizon engines. The others, except the fighters, have bridges inside the ship and uses sensor arrays to pilot the ship to see whats in front. I kept that Freelancer "Ship-line" idea of ships with the similar design that tells its of this brand and seris. I can have them with the Dreadnaught that was in the other post, the black and white unique looking one. I can do it tomorrow; -5:00 GMT. So Ill save them as the 3ds and obj format, incase one or the other is damaged for some unknown reason, and then send em off tomorrow. The Zoner Feighter design I am leaving out, cause I hadnt had time to work on it.

• not bad
    would love to see it with texture

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• 1. Will this project have a singleplayer mode?
    2. Will the lore and setting be taken from Freelancer or is it a new universe with Freelancer gameplay?

• I guess we decide that later when the Universe environment is done.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,