Bring a newcomer to RP

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SilverFox.

• Trial next week - then evaluated.

Motivated by this thread index.php?page=Thread&postID=317474#post317474 The Creation of The Role Players Allliance! (RPA)
    We need more RP online, thats why this is tried out.

Rules:
    Group up with a newcomer and show your RP for at least 1 hour.
    Get confimation from online EM (or GR) - take a screenshot for upload here.
    Do your Best at RP - show off, how good you are - screenshots of RP :rolleyes:
    When finished take a new screenshot for upload here.
    Obey server rules, they come first ;)
    Screenshots must include /time and group members with levels and chat channel.

Prizes:
    Your level times 2 divided by 10 in millions. Ex you have level 75, you will get 15 mill. to split in the group.
    You will not get paid until you upload screenshots, here :D

Comments and other ideas are welcomed here !?
    Edit: Rules update - no confirmation is needed. Just do it and upload pictures and I will pay you.

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

Edited 6 times, last by SilverFox: Rules changes and bump. ().

• I want help as much as possible and not want any payment for this. If anyone will want ask and learn more about mercenary rp, I gladly show/tell him all what I know.

• i cant remember last time when some one pay me tax...

That is off topic, don't you think ? Anyway, I'd ask if you remember the last time you asked for tax AND waited for the target to speak before shooting.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Why does a GR or EM need to confirm someone helped a newbie? Why not simply upload your pic? Or have them register in the forum ( which is a good way for them to learn the rp rules since they are not posted in Manhattan).

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• A safety measure to avoid "cheaters" in this event, as making it a "competition" can attract the people who just want to win no matter how. And that it's impossible to prove in a single screenshot that you spent over an hour making sure the newbie knows the ways, it is possible using timestamps and more screenshots. This way participants could skip the part of GR confirmation ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• With this I am a bit out of EM "Jurisdiction", so I personally want the opportunity to check "things". Hope you understand my pov here.
    The automation pict upload part, will need approval from OP and Cro, which I don't have. I didn't even ask if this is ok.

Ofc suggestions are still welcome

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png