Graphic bug

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by sun_slayer.

• does this happen to anyone else ? the arrows that show the selected object are disappearing (left side of the screen)
    it only happens when the game resolution is set to 1280x1024

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Hmm, got the latest driver for your graphic card ?

Anyway that ship is inside your screen, so it's like the moment when the arrow converts into a box around the ship.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• drivers: check

and it's the same thing when the ship is behind me, the arrows disappears

(\__/)

• yes, I have done that and it helped me quite alot. my hud was getting screwed up before that (the maneuver bar for example was lower than it should have been, leaving some space between it and the edge of the screen) so it fixed a few problems

btw, about the arrow thing I noticed that it happens only when the arrow gets on the side edges of the screen (those zones I marked in the picture). anywhere else it's visible:

(\__/)

• Then it's just that the screen exits the monitor range a bit, since the Life and Shield bar do are there. Try using another resolution since you said it only happens on THIS resolution.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I've also been thinking about that. my current monitor is ... 'weird' since the image is slightly flattened horizontally so everything is slightly wider. everything works fine though, all other games are running without any issues. I thought it's a FL bug so I wondered if it happens to anyone else

(\__/)

• yeah, something like that ... when I set the monitor on that resolution (1280x1024) everything (windows and games) is wider than it should actually be. FL on the other hand seems to be rendered correctly so the image is not flattened, except for when the resolution is 1280x1024. so probably my monitor sucks xD

(\__/)