American West MMO

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Trebor Riordan.

• Heey guys.

i have a friend of mine who's going to be heading up an RPG and possibly MMORPG based around the American West. set in the time of the mid-1870's you basically go around as a bad guy or sheriff or gold miner

like Freelancer but on earth, back in time and not spacey.

He's currently looking for a Dev Team. there are three people (including myself) who filled the writer positions, but he still needs modelers and coders and all that jazz

he's registering on the forums as i type so the next post probably will be from him

• as my friend stated i need a devolopment team on this project graphic designers, coders, sound design, you name it and we could probably fit you in some where. the limit is 20 for now there might be room down the road so dont get discouraged if yo dont get picked. if this project succeeds then we could be talking about expanding.

• i am always willing to beta test if u need it., ok i cant design, code etc. but i can sure beta test and give feed backk...

• is there anyone out there who can help on this project? theres plenty of room weve got 4 on writing and creative design, 3 on graphics and texturing, 2 on Coding, and we need sound engineers. the goal is to have 20 people on this project. if this project gos well, then we could have a series going here. for those who are history buffs this is the project of your dreams.

• Maybe i can help A LITTLE with modeling a few buildings or anything that is not going to be animated... i'm too n00b to animate stuff.

What do you need done? Train station, barn, bank, sherif office, prison, Amerindian villages ? PAN PAN!

• things like that will need to be done at some piont yes right now we need landscapes down to place the buildings, trees, cactuses, etc, etc. so yes we could use that but if you can do landscapes we would very much appreciate it. i have a friend working on the landscape of st louis, missouri. the whole gameworld is going to be the mississippi river to the pacific coast and each map is going to be a county or city in each state.