Posts by darkdaz

ok an update

its all working now doughnut i am.

the version is back to 1.3
    the beta 1.5 has been ziped up so its not used again lol
    and i managed to log in lol

thanks everyone for your help. this topic can be closed and or locked now if you wish lol

also a admin or webmaster, i recommend you check the crossfire 1.9 download on this site as i downloaded it on 2 pcs and the internal setup check fails on it and my internet is ok...

thanks

ok cancel all that just discoveryed what it is, some how my external hard drive has copied version 1.5 beta to the flamm folder and replaced it all.

so i am now uninstalling it and replacing to the 1.3

it was 1.3 when i first startedf it

ok first of all the file /pi_pirate5_head.dfm is there in the FLMM Mod Crossfire folder and in the game area
    The Custom file is in the crossfire mod folder but not in the game folder

i have got the correct version, Crossfire mod 1.9 Client Edition which i got from the modd.com
    i downloaded the one from here but it said it had a crc error and also the self checker.
    i have installed the game in the default folder
    i can activate other mods ok, but there ok,,
    yes it is the right version
    i have removed all the read only tags
    and yes i am running FLAMM as admin and logged on the admin windows account

ok i have tired all that aswell as you just suggested.

and still not helping..

i have checked the disk for errors and found nothing wrong.

i have uninstalled FL completely and removed any other related pprograms,

do i need to add the 1.1 patch and the SDK to the fl as if so i got a copy already
    i know mod is ok but not activateing...

current version i use of FLMM is 1.31

hell i have even borrowed my mate game cd to make sure it wasnt mine and it even fails on his...

anyone else got anymore suggestions?

Hello all

i did do a search and the help in a topic i found, will i tired that.
    i installed a fresh copy of freelancer, and i made a back up of that so i can always go back to the backup if any thing goes wrong,
    using freelancer start version 1.0 no sdks
    FLMM 1.3
    windows xp
    and i got enough space

but everytime i try and activate the mod via 1.3 FLMM i get these 2 errors messages

Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Program Files\Freelancer Mod Manager-1-3\mods\Crossfire1.9\DATA\SOLAR\PLANETS\custom7.cmp' to 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\DATA\SOLAR\PLANETS\custom7.cmp')

Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\DATA\characters\heads\trenthead.dfm.flmmbak' to 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\DATA\characters\heads\pi_pirate5_head.dfm')

i have tired restarting but still no luck

thanks in advanced

i apologize if i aint ment to post in here, but because of us use filefront to host our files. i felt you should know.

file front will be closing the 30th march

heres a direct address
    http://farewell.filefront.com/

heres the message quoted