Hope You've Got Insurance!

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Marauder.

• With the long Thanksgiving weekend over, the team over at RSI has gotten back to work. There's a new Comm-Link post entitled "Insurance FAQ and Update" that provides citizens with breakdown of how ship insurance policies will work in the game. For fans who pledged before November 26, your pledge ships will have lifetime insurance policies.

Source:

http://www.wcnews.com/index.shtml#11980

• So actually people can still pledge even now.

And you'll need to pay for such insurance to play ?

I'm starting to worry about this being worse than World of Warcraft or such....

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• It can even have better graphics than Star Wars online or whatever, if it has monthly pays or even more monthly payments required to play, it sucks, and me for sure won't play it (since not many can actually afford it :P ).

But I do remember that at the beggining it was about free to play, the stuff buyable in-game give no huge unfair advantage, and such ideas... or maybe I just seen it arround too much.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Well, that was the "teasing" start, BigM, just "blabla" to draw you in.
    Now the "savior" reveals what he really seems to be up to.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Chris, the genre saver: "Money first, work after, while you still pay! "

OP: "Work first, money after".

Make your votes :D

If OP would had Chris's team and professionals... but I yeah, professionals have to actually live from making games, unlike the normal modders and such who have their job and life.

• Wrong.....professionals actually make a product that people choose to pay for......extortion on the possibility for a future game is complete BS. I for one as a broke ass won't be paying much attention to the progress of that game

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D