Being Kicked From server

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Just joined Crossfire community after a long lay off. Unfortunately, every time I try to play I can only get as far as launch pad in Manhattan. Shortly after, I get kicked and told to talk to an Admin. I have loaded the game several times making sure it goes through the update procedure. I have even deleted the old character which was on my account and started from scratch with new character with no success.

Character is Scarz which is my forum name and has been my character since 2007...

• stay in line buddy ... :freunde: and I happened to still have the same problems with my strikeeagle ship.
    Every time I try to play I can only start the game over and over again cos as soon as out in space the game crash and i I get kicked.Newest no longer kicked.. just only crash.I understand it's a lot of work and respect swat team work for the next CF.That is why not just delete my char and keep it for future ,but if you`re lucky, can you tell me where you put that lucky goldenticket ? ...or even to trade .. :zitat:

• please check my reply in ticket section.

soul.eater:
    you reported this? (ticket) ... if not, pls do it.

• anticheat kick

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Thanks to all who responded to my plea for help. Just to be clear, I started a fresh instal according to correct procedure and attempted to join game with nothing running in background. I do not add or do I change anything in the mod. The ship I started in was standard starting ship and never upgraded anything before the kicks. Hopefully, when I try again later, it will be good to go. I suppose I was hoping an Admin would have checked the ship in my account and made adjustments or replacement.

Again, thanks for your replies and hope to see all in space eventually...

Cheers,

Scarz

• 10/12/2012 00:20:44 Kick (No Anti Cheat Found): Scarz (23-d6da5265)

possible reasons:
    1. missing dll file
    2. edited dacom settings

huor might add additional possible reasons for this

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I have not edited any files. Since there is a possibility of missing or corrupted files, will clean my computer of previous CF download and files and try again from scratch. Will get fresh download as well.

Again, thanks for all the efforts to help me get on game.

• tell us when you make progress

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• My problems getting the mod to work were strictly due to "pilot error". My second attempt in downloading and activating the mod in the conventional way worked wonders. Again, thanks to all that responded to my shout for help in such a timely manner...

• glad you solved it

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,