what is this RP ?

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Portalearth.

• greetings folks

may i ask you something what is RP, is it meaning " tax 1 mil " and after attaking ?
    Dear admins and other managers i want sanction for those players at first " thedamned " also "<HIT> Syrian"

i talked him about RP ( thedamned ) after killed me and he gave answer " i don't know " is it an answer ? :beaengstigend:
    if any player does not know the meaning of RP they is not belong here. They must find deathmatch server for himself (themselves) ...

I want justice and punishment they (he/she whoever ) broke the rules ...

A persons true self cannot be seen with the bare eye ...

Edited once, last by wnum: grammatical error ().

• RP is an abbreviation, meaning "role play". Means that the player is playing a role of a pirate, that's why he taxed you.
    The "tax" is actually a racket, meaning you give the pirate money so that (s)he doesn't kill you, thus destroying your cargo, equipment or progress.

The other three RPs are mercenary (guns for hire, protections, assignments, assassinations, acquisitions), police (protecting, hunting pirates and smugglers) and smuggler (exclusive black market commodities trading privileges, high profit - high risk trade).

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• im a soldier if he listen me after my words i will fight him
    so my prefer RP first and RP never changed for every each player.

if you play on RP server you must obey the rule !

A persons true self cannot be seen with the bare eye ...

• Hello wnum,

welcome in Crossfire universe. What you mentioned is hmm ... pirate role-play with not big imagination :) . I suggest you read here on portal in this section articles about crossfire role-play + read server rules located on server page. CF rp is much different like for example discovery. You was attacked by pirate who asked first for tax and attacked after(which is right if he asked and you decided not to pay). On other side you have many ways how to 'thank' such pirate for his kidness and change your 'defeat' in your 'victory'. CF have much less rules which player need obey and give big freedom in things players can do ... it can be biggest advantage or worst diasdvantage ..depends about player(s) imagination. What I can suggest: read, ask, learn, explore, little patience, try contact 'tagged' players and ask them about advices and help + watch ppl around and learn who is who ... I play for a long time and still have alot fun when I'm in space.

• Hi wnum,welcome
    and as shock/cro/forlon says, rules and rules. Depend on you how and when decide to have fun . So, always keep cash because i will be the next one who will tax you...and still have not seen all... :vinsent:

• Pirates may attack their chosen victims, before even asking for any tax. BUT ONLY to take down their shield. NOT to destroy them first and then demanding tax.

On the other hand, look at it in a sporty way and consider it to be a malfunction of the weapon system. He might just have wanted to take down the shields, but the weaponry mounted on his vessel was in a bad mood and didn't stop shooting until the total destruction.

Where are the people who see things in a fun way, instead of starting to complain about incidents happen (if first time).

I can take a look at this bad pirates behaviour and when I see him online, I will have a talk with him.

• Also part of the rules:

Reporting Rule Breakers
    If you are aware of somebody breaking the rules, then you should report this to the Server Police [GR] or Administration. Evidence of the infraction will be required, this can be either through witnesses to the event or screen captures. Screen captures are made by pressing the Print Screen button; this will put a screen print in the “My Pictures” directory of “My Documents”. The “/time” command should be used to show when any incident happened. If no evidence is available then the Server Police may be unable to act but they should still be informed so they are aware of the situation and able to keep an eye on it. Server Police [GR]will deal with all problems in whatever method they deem appropriate. Players do not have the right to police Crossfire and should not attempt to do so. Reports to the Server Police [GR] should be done so privately. Public accusations will not be tolerated either with or without evidence of the infraction.
    It also is possible to use the Forums Ticketsystem to report rule violations

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Also part of the rules:

quoting rules like a baws

but i agree with Forlon. look for players with clan tags before their name. they'll look like [CFPD], [BG], {LP}, (SA), {FI} or something of similar nature. these players know the rules decently well and usually are more than happy to help explain rules about role-playing or even help you in starting some role-play. Gunny, Maruader, or Forlon are good people to assist with that kind of thing.

good luck, see ya in space