Utopia-Ancient World

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• In Utopia And Have Been Flying Around System Looking For Something Important For Hours. Did Find A Ship Wreck Which Gave Me Some Nice Booty. Still Have Not Found The Little Deep Secret And No One In The Bars Want To Give This Freelancer Any Info. Can Someone Point Me In The Right Direction So I Dont Use Up All My Fuel. I Have Found All Planets. Have Looked At NAV Maps For Utopia. Only Thing I Have Not Come Across Is The Jump Hole To Devron System. My Trigger Finger Is Geting A Little Itchy And Would Like To Find These Aliens. Thanks

• That Dervon System is exactly the Ancient World you were looking for. Beyond the GMG station in there, you can see those massive planetary stations orbiting in middle of a group of planets.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Hi Headhunter56!

• Hi Headhunter56!

As I've spent half an hour looking for an entrance ....

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• moved, added prefix

@Cresthen: please use spoilers, thx :)

Headhunter56:
    welcome! ... and before you start play with NPCs in Dervon ... you should have fully equipped and good armed fighter. Life can be very short there ... :)