Arcade Games

There are 57 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by /V\ichael.

• Spiky-: That's why Firefox rules, never had a problem with these games ^^

Abrasdevil: lol why raging ? I asked as prevention, did I said somebody cheated ? read better next time ;) And if you felt guilty, well, keep the feel for yourself.

@OP: ok then.

Late edit: @OP: How is that scores appear and dissapear from the games board ? In some games there are scores that are like, invisible, but they were there before and also seen by the Arcage Game Champions thread.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• Michael.
    at all your "I want to be first in all categories and show everyone that I'm unbeatable" - effort should be used to finally play on the CF-server and show presense as player.
    How about it? Sounds nice, doesnt it? Or is your computer blue-screening you again? ;):D

• I haven't seen you yesterday after you called me, so not bothering to accept your calls again. I'll get online whenever I want, and it is just my business ;) soo, back to topic.

@Any: Why scores dissapear from the games board, lol...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• There are quite many/several great games for those who like ships, like the Star Wars one :D

None of them can be too, complex and look great, as they are flash mini-games.

It would be easier to find better ones if they were split in more categories (like Tower Defence, Shooter, etc), and the searcher to work, but that will come in time as it's still not finished. :)

• scores do not disappear

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• @OP: ... I'm not telling that for fun or something.

I know the older scores get replaced when you make a newer one, but some are gone as if I never visited that game.

There was one of mines which dissapeared, but I played it again later and the new score appeared, so nothing to show now.

Searching for other cases...

EDIT: well, after searching for other similar situations (ignore the names, I just copied the cases I seen), I found 2 cases in just the 1rst page of arcade-game's thread:

1rst case:

Quote from Arcade-Game

Thursday, April 5th 2012, 7:04am
    Abrasdevil is the new Champion with a score of 1592 , Ancient Vortex Blast click to play

At game: index.php?page=ArcadeGame&gameID=72

There is just Huor and me, Abras "never played":

Yesterday, 10:40pm /Vichael

Apr 4th 2012, 11:22pm Huor

2nd case:

Quote from Arcade-Game

Yesterday, 5:58pm
    Abrasdevil is the new Champion with a score of 1696 , Crash Test Dummy Curling click to play

At game: index.php?page=ArcadeGame&gameID=211

I am the only one who ever played it.

Yesterday, 7:40pm /Vichael

Edited once, last by /V\ichael: . ().

• Well. if I would be mean. I would simply say.
    The bot has finally discovered his pride .. and chooses itself who to post about bwaahhahaha. :D:D

Points are not disappearing. At least not for all others who played. So maybe you just missed a part to look at.

• @OP: I just noticed, the score on the last game test was "invisible" since the beggining, there was a champion but his score was not on the table, then when another guy made a better score, he left as the only one who ever played that game. But both players are visible in the Arcade-Game's thread.

Is there a way to hide yourself from the score boards ?

@Abras: Check the case data/links before speaking, you made no sense, really... and anyway, notice who I made that post for.

Edited 2 times, last by /V\ichael: added @OP part ().

• Michael
    the term invisible does not exist here... either its there or its not there
    and for sure nothing just disappears for no reason here aswell

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• SWAT_OP-R8R: Well, it's not there on the score board, but it does appear on the Arcade Games thread, what is so complicated, see the 2 examples, yet there are more examples if you need.

People who had a score before, but then there is no score in the game's score list at all (Not replaced by a better score, just, no score at all), the one under every game.

• I am apparently too good for "Ice Agre 3 Scart Game" as I have been accused of cheating 5 times now by whatever shitty anti-cheat is in place

well I guess using IE is a cheat in every game ~~

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Michael
    and whats so fucking complicated to read my words and understand them?
    Scores are being made... they get stored in a database and NOTHING can happen to hide them or remove them for no reason
    and since this are not even your scores it is not even your damn business

so dont bother me with such a shit anymore

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• @Op: My score dissapearing made me search more cases, and I found them. I said that names doesn't matter, I just wanted to show this bug or feature/exploit.

If you would at least checked 1 of those 2 links I posted you could see that the scores are no more, at all ! Players that scored in that game, were champions and not appearing in the score board at all, as if I(in those cases Abras) never played that game.

Not up to post images here so you don't have to click a simple link... to show that something CAN happen to them.

Well, if you decide to ignore this bug report you will just get more of them in the future, from other players that care to help with the Arcade system a bit. Hopefully by then you'll be ok with facing these cases, of players who get scores and are never seen in the score board of that game.

• i checked the links
    and gave an explanation... more is not to be said about this anymore

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• please explain why any arcade games I play is in such a small window? I zoom in with stg...ops i mean contrrol key and th plus and minus but just the game I'm playing gets bigger but not the screen....then I can only see parts of game which is in screen...is there a trick ? oh yeah I use google chrome....is this bad?

ROCK ANTENNE
    AC/DC
    BIG GUN

Acer Aspire V3-772G / Windows 10 Home / Intel Core i7 / Nvidia Geforce GT 750M / 8 GB RAM

why any arcade games I play is in such a small window? [...] but just the game I'm playing gets bigger but not the screen

You mean the browser's windows is small ? it shouldn't change at all, it should be the same size as it is while browsing the forum. The + and - buttons are to make the game bigger, yes.

If your windows is too small, then it's something from the browser or settings, as I know other opera members which had no reported issue with the games.