What games are you playing or played and would still want to play again ? - Please vote !

There are 35 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by MISTER(robert)BROT.

• I've been pretty much in one way in the last years...so here it is:

Lineage 2(~ 5 years)
    Gothic all series
    Skyrim
    The witcher
    Age of empires 3
    Halo
    Fifa up till 2010 after only PES
    NFS most of the series more or less
    Cabal
    Audiosurf!!!!!! a lot, improves your mouse reflexes:D

As you can see i'm not really the FPS type:) and most of those games were while i was playing L2 like crazy:D Maybe i forgot some but i guess weren't that important.

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution!

edit: updated my previous post

Edited once, last by Cresthen: updation ().

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution!

Same, that's the last one i have played... Tnx to Bond, who told me about that really by all means GREAT game. here's trailer of it:
    [video]

[/video]

I have played many games in past years, but i can find just few maybe that were really good. among the best ones are HL series for sure... And still waiting for that HL2: Episode 3 X(

Don't judge a ship by the number of it's guns, but by the skill of it's crew.

• Looks like most already supported games are played by several already active SWAT/CF members.

And several not supported ones as well, good info :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Lol with some variation,

COD MW3
    COD Black Ops
    NFSMW (still one of my favs)
    L4D 2
    F.E.A.R. series

just a start :D

*hic* Wheres me rum, LP is returning, we will return, and we will fight to the death. Want to join LP, contact us at http://lostprophets.forumup.org/

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

The king and his men stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her bones
    The seas be ours and by the powers
    Where we will, we'll roam
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high
    heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die
    Some men have died and some are alive
    And others sail on the sea
    With the keys to the cage and the Devil to pay
    We lay to Fiddler's Green!

• :ohno: well all these games have only just heard of or never have played.....I'm an old school player from the 80's...still have nintendo nes (and it still works)and snes ^^ loved playing mario bros. and caselvania....I have a bit of a disadvantage when it comes to 3-d games like tomb raider,counter strike,and all those shooting games where the camera angel changes. love to play these games cause I'm a shoot em up fan but after a few minute I get sick to my stomach :blerg: ....yeah that's right....bad case of motion sicknes :hechel: mostly like racing games like need for speed, or rally championship extream....but only from behind car view....cockpit and bumper view means....yep you guesed it..... :blerg: that's why I am so happy with freelancer.....don't know why but I can sometimes play this for hours and don't even feal sick.... :woot: sorry if this is to long but have been wanting to write this for some time now..and figured I'd write it hear...."LONG LIVE THE MARIO BROS" :D

ROCK ANTENNE
    AC/DC
    BIG GUN

Acer Aspire V3-772G / Windows 10 Home / Intel Core i7 / Nvidia Geforce GT 750M / 8 GB RAM

• my son love garbage truck :) (4 year old)

ps
    all CF money and chras I leave him in future!

• My son found this app for he's 1phone4 is call StarWarfare it looks really good game for a phone.

(\__/)
    (='.'=# This is Bunny# Copy and paste bunny into your
    #" #_#" # signature to help him gain world domination#
    [AS]Demonic Pay or Die

attachment.php?aid=709

• This is for... games that are playable on PC and can be supported by the SWAT Portal, not what sons play or phones :D

Yet... husker: lol

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis