the server forgot my progress

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Robbers Dog.

• last night i took out a loan from the 13th armor, purchased a soul train and traded cargopods untill i made 190 million, (100 for loan repay, 90 for me)
    i logged in today to find the progress lost.. upto a few hours before the loan.. soo hours of pod hunting lost too...

ive everyone lost thier data, then the loan is gone too, otherwise im screwed..
    the leader of 13th armor can vouch for me.

• yep evilnickolas did take a loan .
    earlyer today from me
    was about 3pm ish uk time ..

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED

• there was no server problem logged during that time

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• well, it was 05:10 +10 GMT.. when i logged off,
    i talked with a few ppl, took pointers from another soul train driver flew the same route for 10 min.. ill grab the name when i see him again.

is there anything in the logs about what players are doin, or chat.. you should be able to see where i was and what was said to varify..

a little help getting some of that work back would be greatly appreciated...

• It happened to me too. I was in Kalinin yesterday and I went from there to Sirius and then Inner Core then the server crashed and I didn't log in until today. So about 2 hours of game are lost but it's not a big deal

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• there was not crash during my issue, unless it was straight after... i made sure i was docked before i charactor swapped or logged out..

i swapped back between chars twice, and progress WAS saved...

• nice one evilnickolas ..
    thats good news

hell have no fury like a piad merc !

characters ... Robbers Dog . RobbersDog 13thArmored x2 redneck widow maker robbers dog tr 13tharmored truck

clan forum 13th ARMORED