There are 195 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• wrong

JSUT means "Just Shit Upon Thinking"

That's how I got the idea about my avatar...

So " I just shit upon thinking"

PS: For other readers than Rafi.... take out your Sarcasm meters.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• :D

Anyway, you still use that blob image...

I'll wait for the new PC before doing any project about avatars or such.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• That's impossible Rafi, that symbol is even in the vanilla Freelancer intro... the one you have to watch before playing :D

And it's in 3 of the 4 intros options for CF.

• Okay, Mike wants me to raise this thread back to life. If I'll get downrated or even b&, this will be his fault. Even though there is this thread: index.php?page=Thread&threadID=27960&.
    Okay. My new avatars.

^
    | This one shows a true reason of a First Strike. True reason of Alliance-Coalition war. True Coalition position now :)

Just an advertisement. Starlancer manual, again.

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Hmm, though the crocodile /reptile (whatever, cus it's not a dragon as it has 4 ground legs, and is long) has some fail, the tail is in front of the sword, and the back feet is behind the sword, like the rest of the body ? How is that possible :D

• The tail had to be behind, by SPINNING not just "turning", the body in front, and the neck behind, then the head spinning again in front, like on the current avatar.

How that logo looks now doesn't have sense, since the crocodile/reptile is not even spinning/turning around the sword, he's just doubled a bit, like a snake's STRAIGHT movemement.

In stuff like this you can see how the texture turns, spins, bends on the interior and dissapear while the other side of the body gets visible. The tail of the reptile is not spinning, it's in a straight line :D You can see at the scales on top of the tail, they go straight.