Police Officers on Crossfire

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by AbrasDevil.

• To All Police Officers on CF and everyone in general,

I am going to make a concerted effort to organize the Police of Crossfire, clan affiliation is not required, but clans are encouraged to get involved, and all Freelancers are invited. Requirement is to have ALL of your chars tagged as a Police Officer and the willingness to learn the Police RP they way it was designed to be.

In conjunction with this, I will be working behind the scenes with other clan leaders to make all of our RP's work in a fun , imaginative and aggressive way.

We will organize Patrols , team players up and try to promote comraderie and "gfs" without the rhetoric or name-calling.

There is much more to be discussed and fun to be had, so please send me a pm if you are interested and your char names.

In return for your participation, I will rent a system for the Police to use as a staging, training & trading area and I promise it will be a nice system.

Discussion here is not needed unless you ask a valid non-offensive question about this project. There aren't many people playing Freelancer as there used to be, so we need to retain our members and gain more. SWAT is also working continuously to improve the FL gameplay and push the limits of the game.

If you have interest in this project, contact myself in the forum or see UR Grand Andreask, BG Husker, /CoP\ Bond in game to get in with our team.

See you out there & good luck.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• As GORT will for sure, Allways be A POLICE OFICER he is ready willing and able to support all POLICE in any senarios :police:

Playing Characters:INGETING?! (Police) KLAATU (Merc) GORT (Police) & ***Tribbles*** (Merc) Interceptor_LF (FL)

• Good luck with the project Gunny! Finally some good RP for Pirates as well :D. PS. Be on the look out for less and less patrolmen coming home ;)

As GORT will for sure, Allways be A POLICE OFICER he is ready willing and able to support all POLICE in any senarios :police:

GAH!! It's GORT!! Kicked my a........ on PvP tonight, your good :P

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

PS. Be on the look out for less and less patrolmen coming home ;)

Those are as rare as the UFO encouters with real proof of them.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Those are as rare as the UFO encouters with real proof of them.

HEY!! You'll see, you'll see........

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!