Any better option than this?

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by spylegs.

• The price is great for that model, it's mountable but doesn't seem to have many secondary buttons... good move to ask for others for "confirmation of worthyness" :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• The price is great for that model, it's mountable but doesn't seem to have many secondary buttons... good move to ask for others for "confirmation of worthyness" :D

From reviews and some trailers i've seen some awesome stuff about it, like button combinations between left and right click and those extra weights rly makes me like it, as about those pinkie grips, i think it's a great ideea:D

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• I thought you want to buy a mouse... not a transformer

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I never seen what's good at making a mouse heavy... it just gets you more tired, faster.

Maybe it's so you can't throw it away/to the wall when you get pissed off xD

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I never seen what's good at making a mouse heavy... it just gets you more tired, faster.

Maybe it's so you can't throw it away/to the wall when you get pissed off xD

I did trow 1 or 2 when i was playing L2....

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• Half Life 2 ?

ANyway, if that's the situation... DON'T BUY IT !!! The transformers mouse will go pieces easier than the 2 parts mouses :D

• A good piece it's one that can easily be replaced by trowing on the window, been there, done that, last time i ended up with a coup of soda in my keyboard and started to restart when i was pushing "[" funny stuff was that i had psw on windows profile and i couldn't write my psw corectly anymore:D so i had to open a keyboard with sh1ts like backlights and stuff to clean, i was surprised that it actualy worked after and it's still working:D

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• I never thrown the mouse or objects arround the house in a game... maybe cus I'm usually the one that makes other throw their mouses ? xD

:daddeln::daddeln::koenig:

• Fl it's a relaxing game, i'm not really speaking of someone's fault, i mean a fail craft you farmed all month for or some shiti RB failed cus of a idiot cardinal or buffer and so on:P
    Btw gn for now;)

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!