WTS War-Sy

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Thank you for the 3 kheld Rays helping me rebuild my lost bugged char.

Much appreciated Spydy jus gotto raise 10 more mil for my 4th :)

cya in space sir

• Thank you for the 3 kheld Rays helping me rebuild my lost bugged char.

Much appreciated Spydy jus gotto raise 10 more mil for my 4th :)

cya in space sir

Guess i got myself in to a special delivery:D i'll be sure to have few more of those at the next shipment i'll recieve from IC, Comander Aurelcici has another long way to do(^_^)

Fuck fame, fuck awards,fuck happy music,
    The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• Up!

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!
    [CFPD]Az/\zel,[CFPD]Az/\zel-[ASF],[CFPD]Admiral-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Red.Star-Az/\zel,[CFPD]Store-Az/\zel

• :D LOL Holly F**king Crap! Not exactly what I had in mind, I have meet way better looking Gamer Girls then your selection, and it is my memory of these girls from which I was drawing my statement. Even the better looking of this bunch I wouldn't touch! RUN...RUN For your Lives!!! :rolleyes: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

God of Kings]Horus[Hotepsekhumui

9538-6938e351.png

:salutes Have Fun and Fly Safe 8).

Even the better looking of this bunch I wouldn't touch!

Really ?

If you were younger: Maybe you are still virgin then... not "touching" girls at all.
    At your age: That's reasonable, she's too young for you.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Really ?

If you were younger: Maybe you are still virgin then... not "touching" girls at all.
    At your age: That's reasonable, she's too young for you.

[quote]Even the better looking of this bunch I wouldn't touch!

Really ?

Honestly, i would touch the hell out of her:D
    Up for today still selling IC weapons, waiting pms(not premenstrual sydrom you pervs i mean private messages) to [Dacia]-Admiral Spydy
    [Dacia]-Spydy/XspydyX/LegendsShallFall
    you might even try pm Cpt.Comander aurelcici but he's not very good with english so you need to use easy terms with him :D

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

you need to use easy terms with him :D

Not if I can speak his language :D

But still...
    me buy 10 war'sy
    me pay 100 mills

Easy enough ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Not if I can speak his language :D

But still...
    me buy 10 war'sy
    me pay 100 mills

Easy enough ^^

"Me Jeny, you Tarzan" HAHAHAHAHA

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• You'd like to be her PC or chair?

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• To answer your question older, and quit experienced thank you, and that girl looks like she could be my daughter, if I'm not sure at a glance I don't even bother.
    1. Girls lie about there ages
    2. No booty is worth jail time.
    3. What the hell are those things on her arms, Tampons!...and duel fanny packs, I only compliment the looks of a woman, not little girls.

To answer your other question, I'd say Chair, hands down...This was the type of Gamer Girl I was referring to ORIGINALLY!

9538-6938e351.png

• 3. What the hell are those things on her arms, Tampons!...and duel fanny packs, I only compliment the looks of a woman, not little girls.

To answer your other question, I'd say Chair, hands down...This was the type of Gamer Girl I was referring to ORIGINALLY![/quote]

I think we're making a mistake here, idk if you heard but so far there's this brand thing ppl all around world are doing this cossplay, where a a girl/guy chooses to wear some clothes that looks same as their favorite animes character, in most of the cases same haircut even same makeup, that girl is no exception of those;)
    As about the second one...yeah i'd probably choose the PC even womans takes a shit with their ass, and you already said no booty worths to make jail for:P
    Pls answer after you see this picture, what you noticed first?:D

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• I wouldn't want to be neither the PC neither the chair... both ways are stupid and also look like an inferiority complex for who says it.

(IOC)Horus Hotepsekhemui: Final Fantasy series (the model that girl took to copy) is nearly as old as you, if you never, ever seen a character from that serie... which is on youtube, many sites, google, even this own forum, and my own avatar and even appeared on TV in Europe, including this month due to the Final Fantasy XIII-2 release... well, I'd doubt you even have a PC at all if you weren't posting on here. :D

• As i was saying, cossplay:P

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• Very well then, but I haven't played Final Fantasy since FF2, and that was of course ages ago, but even if she is old enough...In that picture I wouldn't touch her, she'll have to dress more like the woman in the chair...and I'll have to agree with you as far as the PC or Chair scenario goes, realistically I'd rather just be Me with a Fine "Ass" Woman then an inanimate object. ;-)

9538-6938e351.png

• Up! even if it beacame a thread about chicks in games, i'm still selling weapons:D

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!

• UP!

The world is a fool tool
    We have to use it!