How about a RPG 24/7 TV/Radio Channel?

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• well our Bord of Directors just bought five different websites and materials....among them were Super new,New and amediocres Computers and other things to builg one of the biggest RPG-TV/RADIO Broadcast Station in SIRIUS AND ALTAIR...http://www.gee-radio.com (Under-construction) but if u r starting to get thte FRAME of that its a form of mutual agreemen that will make both sides prospers as a Game and as PRODUCT. G-Radio & Citadelll Inc. (CEO Europa--J.Snell= Gee) G-Radio & Citadell Inc. (CEO North America---Dane Mercier=Naru) G-Radio & Citadell Inc (CEO Austraila/Asia---Kim Mercier---Marian) and we are in progress of some more products,Altou the first issue would be as i was saying we could Use G-Radio Entertainment in Crossfire and have live-Coverage over the Galaxy Events an so om!!!!//G-Radio and Their Sponsors supports RADM-Geemaster for -GoP- of VEGA

• Pls explain//

1. U have radio station...100-200-300 ...n...W?
    2. Brodcast..where on i-net and air?
    3. ...
    4. ...
    5. RPG on radio?
    6. ...
    7. ...

iam totaly confused lol

Edited once, last by Husker ().

• Can someone remove this thread form site news? It's awful to see it on the portal page like this.

Visit my blog @ travelwithtesla.com

Edited once, last by extros ().

• I understood part of what he meant in his first thread, but still, this is a bit complicated to understand and believe.

If that really means what I understand, it's a great effort for Crossfire.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• this is puzzle thread...i re-read few time but ...no clue

• *moved*

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!