Posts by /GoP\Gammagoblin

well our Bord of Directors just bought five different websites and materials....among them were Super new,New and amediocres Computers and other things to builg one of the biggest RPG-TV/RADIO Broadcast Station in SIRIUS AND ALTAIR...http://www.gee-radio.com (Under-construction) but if u r starting to get thte FRAME of that its a form of mutual agreemen that will make both sides prospers as a Game and as PRODUCT. G-Radio & Citadelll Inc. (CEO Europa--J.Snell= Gee) G-Radio & Citadell Inc. (CEO North America---Dane Mercier=Naru) G-Radio & Citadell Inc (CEO Austraila/Asia---Kim Mercier---Marian) and we are in progress of some more products,Altou the first issue would be as i was saying we could Use G-Radio Entertainment in Crossfire and have live-Coverage over the Galaxy Events an so om!!!!//G-Radio and Their Sponsors supports RADM-Geemaster for -GoP- of VEGA

Ok...de best thing would be to have a coversation over TS or Skype ,,Then i could rcplsin.....But Primary Target (figure of speeach) is that this idea willl make money and more recruits that would gladly tell their friends an so on. Plus it wold be in an #ROLEPLAYING# --Spirit from all if we could co-operate,and one of my Company in the company-koncern Gee-Radio.com (under construction) will Support and advitise all that has to do with freelancinr//Yours truly Jonas Snell (Owner and CEO)

This is a new plan to get Crossfire in the same leuge as WoW or Diablo...and so on,So supports an feedback be appretiaded of us all Geemaster and Crew//

PS: all for one an one for all

G-Radio is In a Week ON-Air and G-Radio support Crossfire!!!...Does Crossfire support us?
    G-Radio | Facebook

[/img]

Shit de var längesen jag hade verkliga mardrömmar...hmmm är det ett omen på nått bra eller är jag dålig för jag har svårt och somna ? eller helt enkelt så att när inte den andliga världen kan nå en så försöker de på annat vis,Mamma som var full utbildad asatro-shaman(ungefär som en Druid),Ja jag vill baea svara att du hade rätt en dag och en sak i taget precis som jag gör nu,Då är allt en möjlighet......hon såg alltid nått ljust / gott i allt men då är jag bara novis och ha Ärv en massa freån henne,Och själv så tycker jag att de också påminner om Yin och Yang (Världsbalansen) men .....ja yrar väl jag ville bara skriva in detta för jag vakna upp precis.

just get an enterper who can get it from swedish to engslish and see.....my project and my sponsors project is....Lets make G-Radio allso a Radio/Tv -Broadcast in Crossfire and keep it up to date....Well i only ask once,,,,,,NMOT TWICE //RADM GEEMASTER

Freelancer | Facebook

THIS IS WHY WE PALY.....not who has the bigger guns!!!...KINDERGARDENS 8).

hello i speak for Guild of pirates and we want to invite you to our channel in Teamspeak,Pass: gee

And we have a lot of questions now that we are gettin more cadets and might even buy one more system,Anyhow Can you come to our Channel and give us the intel and help we aquire and we have some rule questions to/Your truly |GoPGeneral Gee|2 CMD|

PS: and intel how to donate so crossfire can keep running!! 8).

[GoP]Guilds of Pirates

We Are The Guild of Pirates on Crossfire/Freelancer,I am one of the Founders -[GoP]-Geemaster[TACAdmiral]...But all my friend call me Gee,My enemies call me a pain in the ¤%/&ss :-) ,Anyway i was given the HAL-Link and i just wanted to let all that is gonna be near or get thru VEGA-System that we will be there "all for one an one for all" to friends and a BLOCKADE against any Enemies...the choice is always your own!.
    '
    Another thing that maybe we could solve with friendly answers !?, When and were is 1.9 Crossfire...most of all Were Is The Link and download to iT!

Welcome to all pirates and Mercs to/http://guildofpirates.guildportal.com

/Gee 8).