Pleasently surprised

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Spiky-.

• Hi allz,

I played crossfire ages ago..but had to leave because of other commitments.

I came back about 2 weeks agao and I have met some genuinly nice ppl here..even the pirates lol. I havent been blasted out of existence by some dude with all the bells and whistles on their ships..just for fun, which has taken some stress out of playing. Players generally let you get on with what your doing.

Im thinking of what kind of roleplay I want to get involved in..but at this moment im happy to build myself up and train against NPCs until I feel more comfortable.

Inner Core scares me..Savages ripped me a new as$ when I went in..barley got back out alive, only to die from hull eating radiation.

Anywayz..A big thanks to the creators and ops of this Mod..well done, for an old game..it sure looks great and stands up against any other space sim.

See Y`all out there.

TEzZ

• Welcome back mate, good news :)

Try to meet the Ancients, and even Coalition Rogues will be fun for training ;) Then you can go on Inner Core bosses.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Also you can always ask someone to go with you through Inner Core, its always great to have others to go with as well.
    Gives everyone a chance to get other guns as well.

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)

• Welcome to the new Crossfire... Aand for the info - not all pirates so gently and fun here))) Depends on their own affilation to you, you could be attacked without warning or ignored...

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Its great to have you here.:)

Current System
    Tagan BZ Series 800 Watt Power Supply Unit,
    AsRock P55 Pro/USB3 Motherboard,
    Antec full ATX tower case,
    Tranquillo CPU Cooler,
    Intel Core i3 530@4.00Ghz.:D
    8GB of DDR3,
    SATA Samsung HD753LJ 750GB Hard drive,
    SATA Samsung HD501LJ 500GB Hard drive,
    XFX ATI Radeon 5870 with Arctic Cooler GPU cooler.