Guns

There are 38 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [}<>{SHS}<>{].

• Too bad :(, well that sucks. I'll get it eventually then, but for old times sake I guess.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• jack wasn't here since 1.7, so it's not usseful to compare 1.8 with 1.9 ones :D

The Lagg did got a bit slower from 1.7 to 1.8, or apparently, but the part which affected more was the release of faster ships, leaving this one behind. BTW, the Saracen is still of the top fastest/fitted ships, using Coalition style, you may like it now(not having a better Coalition's option :P )

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Of course you won't, you prefer ships that are for noobs ... I don't blame ya

• Fastest turning ship in the game for the win. Hell yeah.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Of course you won't, you prefer ships that are for noobs ... I don't blame ya

I guess that's why I still use Shroud for my event fighters :D
    I also said against that fish looking ship which was said as "faster", and I'm not using any.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I'm glad to see that you're heading into the right direction.

And yeah, each version has its new fastest ship no doubt. And that "looking like a fish" ship has 17k hull with its armor and still turns fastest than any other(or at least it's from what I have seen so far). If you want to use noob ships, there you go. Then don't blame the others that they are noobs and such stuffs like that, look at yourselves first.

Anyway Mich, keep it up, call me if you want to settle some duels.

• Yeah, but you know I physically can't get online now. Will see soon enough, it looks like inertia's still lowering your efficiency ^^

• The inertia hasn't to do with anything at all, I've replaced the armor with an WR3 and no drifts at all. What does is my shit net , I have high fluct every night now and I can't hit shit. And since most of the people here are using the fish ship with an armor and gets 17k against 10k and still faster and lagging for me(because of my damn high fluct) , it's very difficult to fight , but I still manage though.

• But wel, you are also harder to get hit jumping arround yourself (it's a must-be situation if you see others jumping over).

• Yes, but I jump very smally compared to them ... if my net still continues like that, I will just stop playing until it gets better (probably after the holidays , as it's a huge traffic now I guess).

• I can't believe that your net get's worse due to being too crowded... it must be weak.

Are you sure your own connection is correct ?

• My net is 12Mbits and I download with 1.5MB/s. It's fast , but it's used by a lot of people , as it's cheap and quite good. It is underground(the cables) , so that makes it pretty stable in storms , rains and such and several more good features for a very good price. The real powerful nets like 50 and more Mbits are way too expensive and can't switch to one of them right now.

• The game works perfectly even with a 2 MB connection, but well, I only tested down to 6 MB, but it was optic fiber.

What matters is the signal's quality, you know the details :)