Fatal Error

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lawmac1.

• Hey guys,

I'm trying to install the crossfire Mod on my old Laptop and i keep getting the "freelancer did not detect a 3D capable video card in your system" error.

My Laptop uses integrated grafics named "VIA / S3 Unichrome Pro"

What i have done so far:

- updating driver

- reinstall

- rebooting (round about 5 millions times)

- set all advancend grafics off

- run in 800 x 600

I read about adjusting the flconfigdatabase, but i dont know the exact terms to fill in for my card.

Can someone help me with that?

Thx a lot Chris!

• It appears this error during installation or when starting FL?

Case 1: I have no solution.

Case 2: Click OK to continue after uncheck the box 'Always do this test at the launch of FL' (or Something Like That)

Hope it help

'Fluctuat nec mergitur'

• The Error-Message pops up after starting Freelancer.

I cant uncheck a box, because there is non. Just this message and an Ok-Button, after i click that button, the window closes. Thats it =(

• lols

3DAnalyze description:
    This application can fool applications into thinking you have a more
    powerful graphics card, perform software TnL and force applications to
    use lower graphics settings.

• E5, that means the patch wasn't found (no/too weak internet connection),
    if it was that the fl.exe is already running, the restart would fix it.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Yes, but a restart would "kill" it, and it wasn't fixed.

Chris, you're double clicking just once, and give it time to start, right ? Normally you'd have more Launchers started, but only 1 can enter the game.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I think a made a misstake with calling that an E5 Error, in the error message appeared a 5 - so i thought its the "E5"-Error.

Here my complete Error-Message (after starting Fl through 3Danalyze):

-
    Run-Time-Error "5":
    Invalid procedure call or argument
    -

there are no additional Fl-prozesses

• seen it, yes
    the runtime error is caused by the 3danalyze... i can not give any support to that other than saying "this tool does not work with CF"

for the E5 error we should have an important thread with error codes which explain whats wrong

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ok so 3Danalyze wont help.

Any other idea how to get freelancer rollin? =)

I want to ran it because i need a secound account -> to store weapons and stuff =(
    Its just frustating to carry around a lot of weapons which could be gone in the next second (I'm usually lost my fights)

• I want to ran it because i need a secound account -> to store weapons and stuff =(
    Its just frustating to carry around a lot of weapons which could be gone in the next second (I'm usually lost my fights)

you don't need a second PC or whatever to have a 2nd account

freelancer account manager
    and
    account keys generator

run FAM, then the generator, generate the codes and manually (most safe) add to FAM
    then via FAM activate the account you prefer...

• I know that programm, but i think that doesnt help me. how to get for example weapons from one acc to another?
    I need to be online with both of them at the same time to transfer weapons, or am i wrong ?