FL Save Game

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by I_Am_Skum.

• Heloooo

I recently installed 1.9 and wanted to know if anyone has a Mission 12/13 save so i can finish it and play CF campaign without having to start all over again! (I've played the campaign about 9218731723992131 times)

• Just a quick question?....What issue are you having at that point in game?

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• The Crossfire team is currently working to resolve a few bugs in the new missions, so it might be a good idea to start from the beginnig anyways. Maybe by the time you reach then new missions these items may be resolved. You could always try and make enough money in the beginning to purchase one of the CF ships to fly the early missions......thats what I did and it was quite fun again (I also have played the storyline about a bazillion times) If you haven't played CF before...starting from beginning will also let you get used to the look and feel of CF : 8).

"marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• The Crossfire team is currently working to resolve a few bugs in the new missions, so it might be a good idea to start from the beginnig anyways. Maybe by the time you reach then new missions these items may be resolved. You could always try and make enough money in the beginning to purchase one of the CF ships to fly the early missions......thats what I did and it was quite fun again (I also have played the storyline about a bazillion times) If you haven't played CF before...starting from beginning will also let you get used to the look and feel of CF : 8).

Can you actually get CF ships early? Aren't you only allowed to purchase it at a very high level? If not then I have been an idiot all this time :P

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• @ {LP}50Pack{X} ; Yes you can get CF ships early! I got the Bastard very early in the beginning. No need to be high level, just friendly with the faction selling the ships.

• @ {LP}50Pack{X} ; Yes you can get CF ships early! I got the Bastard very early in the beginning. No need to be high level, just friendly with the faction selling the ships.

:O I am such an idiot......... damn..... I usually just buy stupid vanilla ships like the dagger, uckh!! Oh well, Thanks so much for the tip lol

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!

• If you like to not be completely outta balance in the missions....theres a nice CF light fighter to try for early parts^^

• NO!! I will use very heavy fighters from the coalition!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!