"Difficulty" Scale?

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Riebens.

• I know this question has been asked at least a thousand times but just because of that I can't understand, why you don't pay attention to all the people that tell you (as I want now) that it is usually fun if the game gets a bit more difficult, but it is NO fun if you have a fully armed Anubis and it takes you 20 minutes to hunt down one creepy little Patriot. It's just rising difficulty scale for my nerves...I started the Jacobi recue mission as mentioned above and engaged the 5 Patriots. After 96 minutes and just 3 destroyed enemies I decided to post this to remind you once again, that this is NO fun...I was looking for a solution of the problem, like turning down the infinite amount of bats, the infinite thruster or the unbeatable evading skills, and strumbled over a thread quite similar to this one here...but six years older...

I'm quite sorry, if I overlooked a solution or similar but I'm quite desperate at the moment... :(

Thanks for your otherwise wonderful mod anyway, ;)
    Mosel

• well, the difficulty already has been reduced (again) for version 1.9
    and yeah... yesterday? there was no download online yesterday

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• well, the difficulty already has been reduced (again) for version 1.9

Oh Noooooooooooooooooooooo :cursing:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460