X2 The Threat

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• Cool, even I remember all the video and so I already played it, but not with the textures addon mod.

At the video you posted, it tells it's X2 v1.5 and ATAMAH HUGE Graphic MOD with a link, but none of the download links at that site is working, apparently. Any ideas about them, or you already have that pack ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Cool, even I remember all the video and so I already played it, but not with the textures addon mod.

At the video you posted, it tells it's X2 v1.5 and ATAMAH HUGE Graphic MOD with a link, but none of the download links at that site is working, apparently. Any ideas about them, or you already have that pack ?

Not sure why that is, the X site should be okay for dloads.

I still get regular mails from them about updates and versions. :huh:

idk.

When i get a mo i will look into it, try opening in a new tab and try again.

Rgds

• The page and such exists, but the download links in it doesn't work, maybe there are others arround I don't know... teh download links are in russian mediafire , normal one and rare places, and all are outdated.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis