Goodbye all

There are 76 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• Just proving that Abras is wrong^ ..

But you're welcome to clean up the spam in here OP.

• You made the statement how educated you are. in that case some evidence would be nice. Not just calling others dumbasses, idiots and other curse words. From my understanding, insulting others does not show any kind of education.
    But for sure it does to you. (at least it gives the impression)

Finaly, you are right, all others (or just me) are wrong. You will always be better than others, no matter who the others are and the world is a plate :)
    Surely you are better than a lot of other people in playing computer games. But hey, guess what. Life is not only computer games :)
    You are also better than others in insulting and offending an not even realizing it.
    You are also better than others in avoiding a serious conversation (about whatever) as soon as it is NOT the way you want it to be :)

Yes I know you since a few years, but your recent activity and behaviour shows that you have decreased somehow. Dunno if its just a time period of yours or if its something else which made you dropping that deep.
    We will probably never really know, since you left (oh well, you left. sorry that I keep you from doing something important) Ahh, wrong again. this "discussion" seems to be important for you, since you constantly replying and try to defend or not defend yourself.

And again, I know Im wrong, you are happy, Im so failing since you are better then the rest of the world :P
    You can look in the future and know exactly what will happen. You should get payed for that ability. Oh sorry, you didnt know that even some gouvernments would pay you outraged money to use this ability for their advantage? Well, now you know :)

• pff whatever ... aren't you tired already? :D

clean up the spam now and let's be done with it. ^^

• Good luck in University, Crysis. Hope your studies go well.

• thanks dude! and I hope they will^

Anyway, from lots of thinking about this matter , I can stay in CF for a few weeks before October comes... but when it does, I don't know if I will have some free time at all, Michael says he does, as for me, well, we shall see. But during my stay here , I will NOT act as I did before , I am leaving SMG , because it leaves me no choice. I can try fixing the RP here as some people are already trying. I remember when Gunny said that the RP is dead , because all clans are making alliances and are afraid to act , which means making also enemies and blabla. They are afraid to lose a fight and except trading and fighting in the Arena, they aren't doing anything else. Now, when I return , I will be a freelancer carrying a police license and I will hunt every smuggler out there , I will invade clan systems and I will start attacking everyone I see(clan member , freelancer ... doesn't matter). I will also sign up in Raziel's squad and I will do my best of fixing the fun in here. So, be aware.

And also , I am apologizing to you OP that I ran to you just 1 week before the release , I don't know what I was thinking ... I know that modding isn't easy at all and as soon as 1.9 comes out and you start letting the players give their ideas , I will present mines as well. In case I don't see that(because I might be busy) , you may send me a PM about that thread, if you wish.

PS: Michael, ARROW or any other moderator who likes using their moderator rights, you're free to clean up the arguing spam here

• thanks dude! .. hehe, and yeah, I shouldn't of walked it ;o

And well, let's prey that I will have at least some free time from the university

• you didnt even make it being gone for 2 days.. lol
    see that you are frigging addicted? :)
    But nice to see you back, even you betrayed other people again.

• Heh, of course I am addicted ... I love CF a lot and respect the people and the community here.

If you think that I am betraying you ... well, I can't attack other clans and people if I am in SMG eh? ... it leaves me no other choice except to leave the clan my friend, I am sorry. Tell to Myric to cut off my rights.

And thx for the warm welcome.

• no you are not sorry. not at all :P
    sure you can attack other people and clans even when you are SMG :P
    just find the right reason to do so. (tax, tax and more tax, or spotting a cop license ) :D

ps: yes he will get told

• Bitchy, you ain't getting your money back. :P

Kidding, if you need it, just yell.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• tnx Shockwave , Bond , Raziel... dudes

And how come Bond? o_O