Downtime

There are 73 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by AbrasDevil.

• I'm logged in and rockin like an asteroid belt!

The Crossfire board game wasn't nearly as cool as the commercial made it out to be.

• OK the server is back online
    however it is not as functional as before
    backups, statistics and dynamic content are disabled

it takes several days to rebuild everything

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I`m so thankful OP that I`ll send you naked pics of me, kay?

Edit - Ehm guys, am I the only one who experiences missing chars?

Edited once, last by xRaziel ().

• After the restore i have probs. with some accounts: They are empty .... no chars to load :(

• Edit - Ehm guys, am I the only one who experiences missing chars?

No, you are not the only one, Im missing 10 Chars. TWO whole ID's are gone. (while the ID's are still existing, just empty)
    Edit: 11 chars gone. 3 ID's are empty :(

• Seems that the restore isn't done completely. I just checked my bank account and the 4 coal gattlings that are supposed to be on my missing char are actually in my bank.

• Server is down again. I hope it was a planned reboot as opposed to a server crash...

The Crossfire board game wasn't nearly as cool as the commercial made it out to be.

• i am currently downloading the chars and will put them into the server again

if that fixes the problems with the chars then fine.... if not i will have to use an older backup (1 day earlier)

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• i am currently downloading the chars and will put them into the server again

if that fixes the problems with the chars then fine.... if not i will have to use an older backup (1 day earlier)

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Okay, seems that this didn't help either. Two hours before the last shutdown I bought Shroud and parked on the docks in X-3043.

After the server is back I`m still on planet Manhattan in my old ship. Guess OP will have to use the old file :C

• last backup was taken at 8am
    probably due to time differences and to the fact that i have no idea when the server did shut down exactly this is possible

main question is if all the chars are there

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well if that was the last backup then I`m missing one char.