Server Down???

There are 22 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Renegade Sixkiller.

• I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Technical problems
    however, i gained back the access to the server again
    have to reconfig it now and will do some final tests on the dynamic economy malfunction

i guess in an hour everything should be working again

Edit by
    the server is back online and fully functional again
    the problem with the dynamic universe has been corrected

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• wtf....

[UR]Grand's_NPC~Powner and [UR]Grand's_Gold~Miner is gone.....

it is not on the list........

and when i select New character and type in the names that are missing it tells me they are already in use....whyyyyy:girl_cray2.gif:

How do i get them back... :huh:

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited 2 times, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• BG_Husker
    BG_Husker_Du
    BG_Husker_Train

missing. I may not even say how much time and money worth.

Left with only two chars and 40 mil ...

BG_Husker_KD
    BG_Husker_Store

• husker....

waait wasnt' that BG_Husker_Du at LV 98..........

That most suck....i only lost a freshly made and fully equipped IC figther and a poorly mapped train....roughly 200 mil total....

@Everyone...

@OP...

My take on this is that the charrs is not truly gone....the names only have disapared fom the list but they still exist in the database...

you may have to pull out the backup on this one....in the worst case scenario...

• hello,
    i dont even come to my chars it sais:

I'm sorry, but the account name and password you provided are not valid on this server.
    Be sure that you typed your account name and password correctly and try again.

think my chars are lost too!!

Cerby lvl94/10k kills/700+missis/full map plz dont tell me its gone :(
    Cerby_LAGER

Edited once, last by cerb ().

• I saw BG_Husker_Du online 2 min before OP posted that the server was online...

So it was the last restart that was done that messed everything up for everyone....

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• I just PMed the OP... and I guess I should have read this thread first...
    I also am getting the ""I'm sorry, but the account name and password you provided are not valid on this server. Be sure that you typed your account name and password correctly and try again." error. I thought it was because I had just reinstalled FL and everything, and I had used the mp_id_sav.bat to save my FLID before doing it... but apparently not when at least one person is getting the same error.

Granted, it's not like logging in and finding characters gone.

Sorry OP about the PM.

• I just tried to log in & got the "I'm sorry, but the account name and password you provided are not valid on this server. Be sure that you typed your account name and password correctly and try again." error. All gT members are gettin the same msg. as well.

• @Hawkinz
    well i get this error and havnt done anything with my fl install before. i was on till server went to reboot and waited till op gave his ok to log in again.
    so i guess it has nothing to do with ur install.

• .....damnit people ... stop reinstalling CF.... it only makes it worse.....loose a couple chars or lose all lol :D

I only hope OP can restore the Backup soon so we can get on with our digital life's.

• I lost two char too with a total of 800mil give or take ,,, but its okay as long as the CF is back so I can trade again to get it all back again. :)
    UR i will need to buy the APC again reguesting permission to buy the ship (APC) at nephele? :)

(\__/)
    (='.'=# This is Bunny# Copy and paste bunny into your
    #" #_#" # signature to help him gain world domination#
    [AS]Demonic Pay or Die

attachment.php?aid=709

• just one day without problems, that would be cool

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• just one day without problems, that would be cool

Annyway All my charracters are back and the other guys online now are good too...so TNXXX