I am done here

There are 30 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• Why would I lie? You don't even know who I am.
    And do you think I screen every word other loser players drop on me ? Well I would have a 60 GB hard drive full of pictures. + I'm not one of those guys who behave as honor policemen...

Edited once, last by keli ().

• So. where are the mods, cleaning the thread when it starts going out of topic again.

Question here was not who lied, who made screenshots, who has the right to judge over someone else, who complains when he/she isnt better then the other one.

thats not even worth it, and you guys know it

sure. its sad, really sad, that someone considers to leave for good (even I think he might just need a break and not leaving completely). But I for myself do NOT apreciate the fact, that people jump into the thread posting their thoughts (which is not bad at all) but others start accusing them for being something what MIGHT NOT be true.

Sorry HUSKER. yes the easier way would have been, just contacting KELI via PM (thats what the PM is made for) and asking if there is any prove available which can be strengthen up the accusations.

I dont really know if some guys do not even bother to think further than they can see

And yes, sometimes even I would need a seperate harddrive to have place for all those screenshots I would have to make to prove what others are going to call me, tell me, wish me, or want to happen to me

but there is that thing what I simply call 'IGNORING' which comes in handy.

sure. some people can not stay calm.. they can not even keep their mouth shut when it might be the better way to go. they just say what they actually think (even they are totally mistaken)

but the point is, what solution does any kind of accusation bring in here? ? I'll tell you.. NONE

The decission for leaving or staying or just taking a break, is only to make from BOND. no one else.

I might also record everything from now on, and also have the screenshot running all the time for every conversation I have to have (as GR or regular player does not matter). but what does it bring me? NOTHING

I get accused to have people banned, just because I dont like them. I simply ignore that, you know why?? because OP can trace who did ban who, and he also could trace the whole conversation being held on the game.

Would be a hell of work to find the right spot int he whole log but it is possible.

So I dont even bother with that kind of accusation, because I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUE.

and for me (and other GR's) it's even harder. Because we are still on here as regular player as well. but when something happens, the players want us to be there, to act immediately (no matter if we are on a mission, in a fight, in another conversation or whatever. They simply DO NOT CARE that we also play as player and that we would not even need to switch charakters or take care of it, if we are NOT logged in in the certain char

SO PLEASE STOP THAT CRAP. LET BOND DECIDE. and SIMPLY WAIT WHETHER HE LEAVES OR HE STAYS

• Where are actually the GRs to avoid something like this happening in game ;) Guess its a similar question as to ask for the mods here...
    No dont lets start this discussion here because it would be way toooooo offtopic.

Well Bond has its reason and i tend to believe Keli as i have witnessed Bond myself one time acting this way. We all have our faults, some have more some have less.
    I am sure Bond wont leave - same as he hasnt done in the past and well it would be against his principals of his clan...

signature.png

• Roger mr Abras.

Keli did not want to insult you. Imagine a situation, change just one letter in charachter...Enterprise.... Enterprisse and the game begins.
    Especially for players with years of playing .... immediately reported to the admin and he will see what it is.

Peace.

edit
    lol

Edited once, last by Husker ().

• Bond, I'm sorry to hear that you're considering leaving. Perhaps just taking some time off from the game would help, it usually works for me. I hope you will reconsider & stick around.

• he wont leave
    this is simply the best place for his philosophical and psychological analysis

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Watch the off-topic or I will clean this thread.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"