GMG research facility

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by zepherreload.

• Hi (in SP) when i entered omega 3 i had a look around and came across GMG research facility but as soon as i got close the ion cannons killed me, the thing is i checked me list and im neutral with GMG so why did thay attack me. im lvl 8 doing the missions do i have to wait till i finish the campaign?.

• hi zepher,

this station is special and can be reached only after doing one special mission. This is part of CF extended story after you finish vanila. You will need much better ship and equip if you want found clues about this station and survive what you found after that :D

• play the CF quests

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Thx for the fast responce.
    Thought the station may be untill i finish the vanila game but takeing my time exploreing everything been a long time since i played on sp and mp so thought it would be cool to go everywere i can go, even been to 3043 system think thats the name were all the gate are got pawned fast tho lol. Also found a load of the CF ships love the look of them bit tempting to buy some but gona stick to the vanila ships till i finish the game.