Changes

There are 230 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by |DSC|-The_Cro_Legend.

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I`m sorry for the stupid question, I know it's been answered before but I want to clarify - Will my char be deleted in 1.9 if I buy a BS or Kusari Destroyer now? Is there any refunding?

• i wont delete anything (at least i dont think it is neccessary)

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• So, is it okay if I buy a capital ship now or there will be consequences later?

• Hi Raziel

The only comment I have read before is that the cargo space may be adjusted, so it's not a good idea to have too much cargo >50% in the hold when the 1.8 -> 1.9 takes place

Kind regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Thanks Riebens.

I don't think I`ll have any cargo at all, I just want to make sure that I wont have to re-buy it. It's hard to earn money as a cop ;)

• Outch .. that can play real havock with name reservations .....

Imagining someone purchasing one of the named BSs in our wing manuals .... :D

Kind Regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Windows 8.1 X64, AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black 3.4GHz, 16GB 1600 RAM, NVIDEA GeForce GXT 460

• Mission 28: Crossfire Chapter 7 - Hyperspace has just be removed from the mod

ive just finished revising mission 27 and decided to give it a different ending which fits better to the story line
    as result the hyperspace mission had to be removed so the storyline remains logical

-> not a big loss as it was just a very short mission
    (it is simply more logical to let trent not jump to hyperspace and back at this moment)

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,