Slpxatwon

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Slpxatwon left the Server because of the shit you all was throwing on him. You did well Guys - one good pirate less. It already began.

Click the image above to visit us.

• @DW : to make your day : i admit i feel SA is quite unfairly targeted by PX without appearent reason... Gunny and Mike just spoke out loud what i kept silent to avoid yet another complaint here... I know we asked for trouble when we challenged the Blueprints monopoly but this case has been over for a long time... Why are we still victims of your hatred/revenge ?

• Honestly I you ask me, the server is well rid of him. He broke multiple server rules and was warned and fied by GRs multiple times, and he was well on his way to being banned as it was. If you are wondering what rules, try harassment, multiple bounties in less than two hours, and disrupting a server event run by SA.

EDIT: I apologize if this seems out of line but he drove multiple freelancers off the server and damn near drove me off.

"The objective of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
    "As I walk through the valley of the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley"

Edited 2 times, last by SA_ARROW ().

• MAVERICK'S EDIT (continued) : SA_FORLON, SA_FAABY, SA_ZEROTH, SA_ORION, SA_VALECHOR, SA_SEQAN, SA_TWC... well the whole damn SA clan wanted to leave CF because this pirate kept annoying an breaking the fun for everyone...

Edited 2 times, last by SA_ARROW ().

• The only encounter with Slpxatwon was in an ASF/CSF battle, where he attacked ASF forces with without a license & disrupted the battle in general. He was given the boot from the server a few times and he mounted a CSF license only after the battle was as clear win for the CSF.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Slpxatwon left the Server because of the shit you all was throwing on him. You did well Guys - one good pirate less. It already began.

No Daywalker, Slpxatwon brought his circumstances upon himself, he has no one to blame but HIM, period, full-stop, the end. He was warned numerous times in various recent incidents by not only me, but Psyclone and Micheal as GRs and was disciplined accordingly. If he cannot read or abide by the rules placed on this server or the instruction of a GR, that is his own fault, he needs to go elsewhere if that is how he likes to play FL.

Breaking server rules, acting out of RP rules, harassing people on the server and disrupting server events does not win people many friends here and does NOT constructively contribute to this server in any way, form or fashion, as I imagine OP would agree.

Slpxatwon has made his bed, now he shall lie in it, so be it. If he wants to leave, good riddance I'd say. It will save OP the trouble and hassle of eventually banning him anyway, as he was well on his way from what I have read and talked to about from other GRs recently.

Sorry if you gents lost your "best-paying customer", but there ARE other pilots and clans that need mercs out there too. I'd rather loose one trouble-maker than 20 or so more contributing or more friendly players if given the choice anyday.

Anyway, let's move on and put this behind us, for the sake of the server, what is done is done. Good day gentlemen...

• No diablo, it was 2, and you're jsut a freelancer newb who messes in ASF vs CSF for beign freelancer ??
    And PX going arround without CSF license. (well, 1 of the leadership)

Anyways this thread is closed, now.
    Arrow, that button's not the one to close threads.... but the one in settings. That is just a graphical announcement for players.

--closed--

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis