About licences

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SA_ARROW.

• Regarding certain things I have experienced online lately,
    I am trully wondering about freelancers using police license,
    camping docking rings and taxing for no reason other police pilots - me in that case
    (and no - I do not smuggle, not even do any trading, and my cargo was empty).

Something is really wrong to me...

I am not sure this constitute a server rule violation, but this is sure messed up RP.

Oh dear, I need a break from all that taxing in X... This is fun to a certain extent...

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• if you get arrested and asked for a fine while not breaking the CF law, the police Officer is not respecting the Police RP rule....

If you were smuggling yesterday doesnt give him the right to arrest you today... Like in the real word (the Honorable Me Spiky can testify about this ^^), justice cannot do anything against someone (even a notorious criminal) if there is no proof of criminal act being comitted. If cops KNOW you killed someone but have no solid proof to accuse you formally, they cant do anything about it... That's why criminal gang leaders, mafia godfathers or else are untouchable : everyone knows they do it but very few proof remains of their actions...

• define 'CF law'?

I can fine anyone that has a broken taillight or does not carry a valid passport with him etc. (of course you make that up...)

That is the beauty of RP; obviously you must stay within the limits that are granted to you by carrying the appropriate licence

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• CF law :

Committing a smuggling act is illegal, being simply a known pirate is illegal, shooting at a police makes you a criminal too unless the police has no pride for their image and liek to be shot at and destroyed :P

• *** Deep Space Message ***

Excuse me Officer Faaby,

i am wondering about you as well known and respected Police Officer not intervene in a truly illegal act in taxing you as being a police officer as well. Why not arresting this suspected individual - thats the known "rule" for space. As far as i know you are concentrating in internal affairs? As a citizen of Sirius I would like to see space save (Thats why my company is paying the tax to the government) again and the SA arresting this pilot for the law he/she was breaking and you was pointing on.

*** Message ends ***

Click the image above to visit us.

• @DW : true and we would glady play RP and simply arrest/kill the player for attacking another cop. But the actions of the players goes beyond RP apparently and this is not a public discussion matter...

But in case a player breaks his RP role he shall be treated accordingly in a RP manner indeed, like a criminal.

• But in case a player breaks his RP role he shall be treated accordingly in a RP manner indeed, like a criminal.

You have a koS List, do you? Or what about a Warrant on the Player, thats pure Police style - if you don´t like to directly koS? A private Bounty for Mercs would be a possibility too if you do not want to make it open.

Plenty of possibilities of making fun out of it.

Click the image above to visit us.

• as meanwhile suggested to faaby
    get a few friends together (the clan) and beat the shit out of that guy

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• excellent suggestion OP !

@DW : we have a caution list but not a KoS one. SA has currently for rule not to post any bounty on anyone. May be it can be changed in case the commanding staff votes to drop a bounty on someone...