Server Down

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ryleous Arkane (SA_ORION).

• it's been like this for a while...
    but this is the first post i've seen referring to it.

not sure what's going on, Vish. :/

• Yeee it happened abbout 1 am servertime i guess it was bad weather at OP so the power went down or somthing and he was asleep.....i guess it will be fixed in the morning.

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• it's all good. perfect time to check out ships in SP.
    and catch up on forums.
    it'll be back eventually. :/
    anyone up for a duel?
    go?

• i think op is fixing the wreck drop issue by hogging the server to himself and removing the server from the global sever list
    ...heh :P

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• i think op is fixing the wreck drop issue by hogging the server to himself and removing the server from the global sever list ...heh :P

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• It's not up to me to guess, nor am I interest in finding out...
    One thing I can be sure of is that OP can't miss an interval of several hours of the server being offline, so my common sense tells me he is doing something to the server (sounds kinky, I know).
    Whatever it is that he's doing, us discussing and speculating won't help OP resolve any issue with the server that he is trying to solve.

My advice is: while OP is doing repairs, try to get a life

• i am doing repairs?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!