Qustion ???

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon (SA_Forlon).

• I have a "NEWBIE" QUSSTION. Every so often in the game it will come up with a post saying that I should have a printed copy of my "Freelancer Muiltplayer ID" I have played Freelancer for as long as it has been around but this is the first time that I have played it online or in the muiltiplay mode and I do not know what it is talking about. How do I find this ID and print it up ??? I am sure that there are others that are "NEWBIES" just like me but don't want to look stupid asking the question. So I know that one of you other great players out there would be glad to help an "OLD GUY" out.

Thanks in advance !!

• Your MP ID is located in your Game folder, at Microsoft Games/Freelancer/EXE, there you have an icon called "myflaccountid" ;)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• And for your next Question: it is recommended to use a meaningful header for your post.
    For example: "What is the Multiplayer ID?"
    Especially in other forums you'll often get no answer when opening a thread with "I have a Problem" or "PROLBEM!!!11!!!" :-)

• the MP-ID is ment to be printed, just in case you do NOT use the Accound manager.

so you have this ID (which identifies you as an 'registered player' with already existing characters)

just in case you need to reinstall the game, and you launch it the first time after reinstalling it shows you your 'new' ID

in that part you can put your 'old MP-ID' in order to have your already existing account with your (already existing) characters.

in case you use the Account manager, you should be as smart to export all the existing accounts on that Manager, BEFORE uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

so you just need to IMPORT the already exported accounts, (after reinstalling the game) to have your already existing characters back able to play with

• Hi Talsman,

Pls try look at our FAQ (about MP-ID: here). You may find there much answers.