Single Player 1.82

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Hello , iam trying Croddfire mods , congrats its one of the best ive played till now.

iam trying teh SP but afther i meet TOBIAS ive made so many missions that my hand hurts and still no contact from JUNI to move on whit SP history ...

bug?

and it says iam lvl 8 and $350 of $2.000.000 milions to next lvl ... ?

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

My Machine:.
    Win 7 Ulti.
    2x4g gskill @2400
    AMD FX 9370 8core
    MSI 990FXA-GD80
    Samsung 250 EVO
    2x MSI R9 290x Lightning

• Hello,

It has to be a bug on the installation side, or related with olderfiles at 'my Games', like autosave or restart...

Even it's not sure what happens sometimes, but it gets in unknown bugs... (wouldn't happen if a player would make it normally, I did it about 20 times with no problems in 1.7 and 1.8-1.82)

The last player who had SP issues, got solved after reinstalling the game... as it seems.

You could anyways, download the other savegame found here on the latest threads... which is also arround the beggining of the storyline.

About $ value, jsut be sure you don't use more missiles and repairs than the $ you win on missions :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis