A Problem

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Am-Sher.

• I have a problem that I wanted to see if anyone else has been having. Since I am new to Crossfire 1.82 I have noticed that I cannot access any of the wrecks for loot. I fire on them but receive nothing The only ones that I have been able to reeive anything are the ones that contain information on quests. I know that alot of the older players would not have noticed this since they have got all the loot from the wrecks already except the ones that normally reset.

I have redownloaded Crossfire and reinstalled a couple of times thinking that this would solve the problem but with no joy. So if anyone has any ideas I would like to hear about them

Thanks

Talsman

• Hi, ..I am sure you can found answer in this topics: All wrecks are empty

• Hi all. I have a problem: download mod Crossfire 1.82, install him and activatet in FLLM(dwnloaded from this websites too). Installation and activation pass succesfull. Click on icon, run table, where i can select Crossfire SP or MP. But no matter what clicking on SP, or MP, nothing will hang fire. Please, help me :(

It is difficult to be asshole, because the competition is too great! ! !

• Do you used a fresh FL installation? If yes, do you agreed the FL terms of use when running it the first time - normaly it´s activ in the Taskbar.

Click the image above to visit us.