New Planets Texture for Crossfire ?

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Petite_Fraise.

• Hello all !

I spoke with a person who work in freelancer 3d, this person has already made great mod for freelancer planets.

(I had asked him to make a representation of the earth, Venus and Neptun came I think it was a magnificent representation)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is anybody out there interested to have its new planetary textures ? I assure you it's worth ...
    they are some really beautiful ... I do not know what to do but I not know much about modding ...(^_^)

Kiss, Fraise.

• Well Fraise... To be honest, I'm sure OP has already poured no telling how many hours in the mod into the Sol system alone. The textures for the planets, especially Earth are already incredible looking, especially the "dual texture" of the landscape and clouds rotating at different speeds with Earth. Regardless, I guess it couldn't hurt to let OP take a look at this particular author's work, weigh in his opinion of it and say whether he decides to use it or not. A interesting find none the less, good work Ensign! :thumbup:

• on my inofficial "Todo list" there is a point called "rework the sol system"

for 1.82 i originally planned to do texture changes on the outer planets and moons aswell as some changes at the rift

due to the lack of time (since i want to release the mod this weekend) i wont manage to do such work
    i dont know how i should manage all the other remaining work in that short time
    probably something that can be done for CF 1.9

the inner planets (till jupiter) are not going to change
    they all have high res texture... more details are simply not possible with the FL engine

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• OP's planet textures are way mroe detailed... jsut look at the moon posted by Fraise that it hase some kind of laterals, instead of a perfect circle :O

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis