How to reduce Crossfire Freelancer Difficulty

There are 45 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lawmac1.

• Yes, they will have to grind, go for the wrecks in other systems is known as wreck grinding :D
    Especially those nice powerful MK and MK II codename weapons, are sold nicely ^^ And they come in pair/wreck.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Okay very interesting discussion here :D

I also hated SP after some time because of the difficulty (btw: if you don't want to do missions caus they r too difficult, try Open SP :P), so I started MP... I met many people that were really willing to help me and so I got stronger and stronger. The experiences from MP really helped me and now after more than a year it is easy to kill pirate ships in Manhattan with a Starflier... Still takes time but much less than before!!!

I can just say: Ppl with probs in SP, please play MP for some time and you will have no probs anymore ;) experience and skills is everything!
    And dont try to kill each other here in forum! There is always another solution than verbal violence ;)

btw: cant wait anymore to see OP's great work in 1.9 :thumbsup:

Greetings,
    Alpha

{LNAW}ALPHA-CENTAURI

• Yes, The Crossfire 1.9 will be a masterpiece for singleplayers, you will want to do the missions as you'll have 3 times more of them ;)

So stay tuned !

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I have a quick question to the 2 guys giving tips to new players, how do I get to those systems while the jump gates are locked?
    even after mission 2 there are locked gates going anywhere other than about 2 jumps away from new york.

• Yes it is open even after the second mission, I opened as meny of the other systems from X before moving on.
    Also did pod hunting before so could get the eagle.

All Characters are Licensed Police Officers:

Katertrak_Jack (flying a BS)
    Laws_Brann (testing different ships for IC hunting)
    Junker_Clunker (Mission char for good cach fast)
    Cargo_Brann (Transporter of lawful cargo)
    Katatonic[ASF] (ASF business only and afew events if other char can't make it)

See You In Space Soon :)