Posts by {LNAW}Alpha-Centauri

All this discussion is pointless^^
    Every argument is subjective - so it doesn't matter which opinion you have, you will never find a common base of opinion... Everyone has his/her/its own view on things...
    Mine is, that Elite and Freelancer enrich this genre. Others might see it differently. But I don't care about it, because it's not my opinion, which I conceived by informing myself at the sites and so on... So I won't change it for someone who just swings around his argument-hammer, trying to kill every different opinion... No one forces you to read that stuff :)
    For me that's it...

I am playing the Beta of Elite: Dangerous atm and graphics and stuff are all great! Also you just pay once, unlike in Star Citizen.
    But a whole galaxy with 200 Billion star systems is really... really really big... Too big I think... It sometimes takes hours to meet other players or even just another ship... It's promising but more as a simulation, because the whole system of flying, docking and stuff is much more complex and realistic.

I prefer Freelancer: Crossfire for just having fun with friends. You can focus on the main things (fighting, exploring, trading) while in Elite you also have to handle all the controls. Flying to the next star system is a question of skill there :P But for exploring distant systems (that often really exist) it is just great :) and it's only the Beta, it might become much better in release version :)

So all in all Freelancer: Crossfire is still the best game of its type.

Okay very interesting discussion here :D

I also hated SP after some time because of the difficulty (btw: if you don't want to do missions caus they r too difficult, try Open SP :P), so I started MP... I met many people that were really willing to help me and so I got stronger and stronger. The experiences from MP really helped me and now after more than a year it is easy to kill pirate ships in Manhattan with a Starflier... Still takes time but much less than before!!!

I can just say: Ppl with probs in SP, please play MP for some time and you will have no probs anymore ;) experience and skills is everything!
    And dont try to kill each other here in forum! There is always another solution than verbal violence ;)

btw: cant wait anymore to see OP's great work in 1.9 :thumbsup:

Greetings,
    Alpha