Hello

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by lukykentuky.

• you should stick to the pirates - when they hunt you then you will learn the CF universe in a shorter time :)
    *kiddin*

Welcome to CF. I always found the easiest step to talk with the people on the server. They are a great help.
    For the first few steps - get a freighter and do some transports of goods - to collect some money. Or ask one to fund you (avoid pirates)...

signature.png

• Well, mercs can only protect you if you pay them, they only care about $ and contracts or bounties, still yo usoon can defend yourself from junkers, rogues, whatever except aliens like Dom Razak or Savages :D

You can, ofc freely use your Whiskey name :D As I told noone uses it, and it's free ^^

Also yes, this is a nice free style game, noone cares about if you're black or white(check that Jackson music tho :P ) or whatever :D

Welcome to CF. I always found the easiest step to talk with the people on the server. They are a great help.
    Or ask one to fund you (avoid pirates)...

Yep, cus pierats would just take your last drop of $$ :D If you're above lvl 50... or 40.
    They as RP, care more about making havok than the $$ they win :D That's the diff between them and mercs.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Attention: Irony
    Seems he didn't got it Diablo :/

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• you guys are funny. i dont know what i did last night while i was drunk but i hope i had a good time. i logged with no money and way out in space. its good i hope i was far enough out that noone could hear me scream. im logging back in now. take it easy guys.

oh and BTW I LOVE HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. Swarles barkley

• ROFL i told you there was a reason whiskey is in my name.

my main on wow is
    whiskeybaron - altar of storms
    manheimstond - dalaran
    theawesome - dalaran

i always name toons after habits :D