Events, event managers and suggestions

There are 203 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Shockwave.

• Evening and afternoon are nearly the same hours. It's supposed 1 to be for European(including half or more of Russia) making it at same 20-22 GMT hours, and the other one by early morning for GMT, which would be the 22 hours on USA's side.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• besides. There are not only people from Russia or Europe playing.
    What for one is a comfortable time will be a quite uncomfortable time for the other one.
    iE. Picards late afternoon will be Gunny's working time.
    And some of the players do have to work in real life and can not participate on events when they are being held at a time, where those players either working or sleeping (cause they have to go to work)
    Maybe making two events with a time difference from 6-8 hours should work.

• That's what I posted Abras...
    One for USA's timezone on hours 22:00 or arround, (which for GMT is more on the morning at 6 am) and one at 20-22 hours GMT for both europeans and russians, well half of it. I said 20-22 because europe is mainly gmt+1 and +2, and then players at GMT+3 +4 could still join the event, being before midnight for them.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Well, I am sure you(EMs) can work something out. I believe that 2 events would be just perfect per day , as it'll push the fun even further and the development of the new players as well.

• No no don't put it all on EMs now and run :D

You could help as well, by managing or even by participating in some of them ^^ That way showing how to play events and to fly a ship, without having a fight after the event... lol

• I don't have time nor money to manage an event. By participating, I can be available before October.

• Arround 20 days ago, for known several reasons. Yet those reasons don't stop me from supporting the community :)

• Well, you exagerate a bit :P before that was still summer vacation and I did was arround... the last "pause" of playing was at the end of scholar year.
    Anyway, I'm also helping by making others help hehe and I wouldn't need entire years of playing on the server to tell somebody he can join an event or manage it.

I get it you want me to come on the server as well, and I will...l when I'm really needed, as for now if I fail in RL in the next month my life is pretty fucked up, so I have to control myself from playing O_O Else this is my last month arround the internet, all of it X_X

• New balance - after today's transfers:

StarflierTDM~EM~Michael - $894,917,729
    Event_Team_1 - $1,402,057,001
    Event_Manager_Dino - $1,089,498,615
    Event_Manager_Sphinx - $752,755,228
    Event~Manager~Michael - $740,236,274
    Lashan_Event_Manager - $343,886,891
    Event_Manager_MAVERICK - $324,709,546
    EventManager_ARROW - $391,403,848
    Event_Team_2 - $430,997,000
    Event_Manager_Avian - $121,924,412
    Event_Manager_Shockwave - $314,267,706
    Event_Manager_Dino - $188,617,498
    Event_Trololo_Manager - $154,388,018
    Event_Manager_Cro - $919,908,702

Gave 900M to Cro, I took 100M.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• No, FL Stats lol...
    one of the many options teh CF toolbar has ;)
    or going to the CF site(also in the toolbar at 1 click far), clicking o nstatistics and choosing which of the stat options you look for, the searching a char .

• no such events atm
    those miners dont work atm and i for sure will not fix them anytime soon

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!