Events, event managers and suggestions

There are 203 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Shockwave.

• Ryder and Michael have miners too.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Me, Lashan, Feuerdrache.

Ryder and Michael have miners too.

Makes actually five people having miners available.
    One of those five people has been online more often the last weeks than all others together.
    In fact, what sense does it make to have people having miners for events available but those people do never show up online. Some of them are just showing up on the forum to excuse theirself with some reasons (mostly silly excuses) to be not available.
    Sure RL goes first, but then those people should make sure that there are some others (willingly) taking place in order to keep events (being annoucend since when? eternaties?) running.
    What is so difficult about asking in either a PM or making a thread on the forum about WHO actually CAN make some events, if the original EM's are not willing, or not able to do what they did sign up for?

The conversation pretty much lacks on all borders when it comes to keep things running the way they are scheduled already.
    Only when it comes to complaints, then guess what. Everyone has the time to post, wether being part of the issue or not. Im really impressed.

my 2 cents.

• hi guys Event Manager Cro here :P
    someone had a good idea to increase the prizes for Nomad Hunt...the idea is to give a prize for 2nd and 3rd place too...
    my idea is:
    1st : 15.000.000 for each team member (no matter if there are 2 or 3 members in group)
    2nd: 10.000.000 for each team member (no matter if there are 2 or 3 members in group)
    3rd: 7.000.000 for each team member (no matter if there are 2 or 3 members in group)
    and 5.000.000 for the other participants...

We think this will attract more people!!!
    what about it? I need the YES or NO from the big head (OP) other EMs and other people :)

• Makes actually five people having miners available.
    One of those five people has been online more often the last weeks than all others together.
    In fact, what sense does it make to have people having miners for events available but those people do never show up online. Some of them are just showing up on the forum to excuse theirself with some reasons (mostly silly excuses) to be not available.

Nope, I don't have it anymore, neither Feuer and 2 more of the others. There are just 2 miners ever created as Event Team 1 and 2, only 2 people have them. They've just been changed from an ID to another, and the last time I checked another player which isn't listed above had one of the miners.

Which is why I said OP will be needed here "to move chars from players"(even in-game placing a bit) and the second part, you understand why I said it if you know OP a bit.

Also people, remember you have a list of all chars when you search for somebody or something, or in situations like this.
    Now don't pick on me again for showing you more "details"...

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• So, effectively, no one that plays actively has access to them?

Maybe we can make an event to haul one from Styx to Arena (joke, that'd take bloody ages). :D

• BANKRUPT! I'm out of money...no more events from me sorry....till I get filled up :P

I'll get you more money. We'll check some old EMs and rip them off... :bohsw:

• So, effectively, no one that plays actively has access to them?

Maybe we can make an event to haul one from Styx to Arena (joke, that'd take bloody ages). :D

why not?
    The only hardest part would be, getting it out of Styx alive. The rest (with neutral reputation) should be possible for one alone :)
    one or two repair ships needed to supply with bots & batts.

• why not?
    The only hardest part would be, getting it out of Styx alive. The rest (with neutral reputation) should be possible for one alone :)
    one or two repair ships needed to supply with bots & batts.

Miners have nasty flaks but are slow as hell. Dunno, you guys decide, I have a free spot on that ID, I can make a dedicated character. But this should be approved by OP first...

I see these, look at all that money!

StarflierTDM~EM~Michael - $894,917,729
    Event_Team_1 - $1,402,057,001
    Event_Manager_Dino - $1,089,498,615
    Event_Manager_Sphinx - $752,755,228
    Event~Manager~Michael - $740,236,274
    Lashan_Event_Manager - $743,886,891
    Event_Manager_MAVERICK - $724,709,546
    EventManager_ARROW - $391,403,848
    Event_Team_2 - $430,997,000
    Event_Manager_Avian - $321,924,412
    Event_Manager_Shockwave - $214,267,706
    Event_Manager_Dino - $188,617,498
    Event_Trololo_Manager - $154,388,018
    Event_Manager_Cro - $19,908,702

The only hardest part would be, getting it out of Styx alive.

Having the Miner super weapons set you could stay calm if you have good targeting, as they wouldn't get close enough to fire on you. Except a Carrier or such.. even so, your shields regenerate fast enough to be at 100% when another wave spawns.

And manually moving them to the Colloseum From the Arena is insane, takes 30 minutes to make 10 km with a speed of 30 or so...
    you aren't thinking of going all the way, right ? xD And anyway you can't take one without OP, by any way. If you'd somehow spawn one at NY wouldn't make it better lol

At the EM chars... seems Event Team 2 (the char I had once) had a lil money leak =D also my normal EM char was mostly funded by me as it exists since before OP was giving money to a char, and when there were no EM console rights. But they came with the time :D

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• It would be awesome if you start spending these money on A LOT of events. If you make the events only at night hours, ... it'll be really slow and not that much fun. But if you make events at 3 times in the day , that's another thing.

• Now you want 3 events in the day ? lol The "usable" idea was of 2 in a day... as does somebody knows how many people beyond half Russia(Asia) we have ? I seen/spoke to one some time ago.

• Hmm, 2 will be perfect btw. 1 in the afternoon hours , the other at the evening hours. Well, if you want more fun , you should try it anyway