Events, event managers and suggestions

There are 203 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Shockwave.

• No, Arrow manage the Big Race for a while now. Read the posts above, Shock was asking about what's with those events :P

Unless, Arrow wants to make an event swap ? Yet not posted anything about.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Oh for frack's sake... Look, we can all host each event. We only have to schedule one, and if an EM for that specific event can't host, some other EM takes over temporarily. Don't complicate things unnecessarily. Say, Michael can't host TDM and says so - eg. Arrow steps in. Or, I can't host Smuggler Hunt and declare so, but Michael or Avian or Arrow or OP or whoever is online, and hosts the event.

My default event is Smuggler Hunt, on wednesdays. But, if needed, I can host some other event if I am online, just like any other EM.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• Yes Shock, that's normal /logical.

I was just pointing to Dark Arrow that You didn't told about taking the Big Race, but about the Assault event... his post telling that you asked to have Big Race came out of nowhere :D

An EM with an event, is mostly that, if there are more EMs online, only 1 manages them :D

Spiky:
    1 word: lame
    ...later...
    1 word: admonishment
    Simple ?

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• No, I have nothing to do with the Big race. I just had the idea for a Galactic race thtough the three sectors, but that would be a one-time event like the Operations and others...

• lol Miche, bet you had to look that word up; admonishment for what really?

same rule that applies to me applies to you: if you have nothing constructive to post gtfo this thread

im going now

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Feuerdrache abandoned his clan but ... his miner ?

Who can confirm having a miner at the moment and having the chance of being online on Saturday at 8-9 PM Server time ?

As I know, me, OP, fallen RyderHook as confirmed.

im going now

Good.

• TDM tonight? Top Gun tomorrow?

Where are the notifications, people? At least a day ahead would be just GREAT...

• Crap, I have to make an agenda/schedule with an alarm clock xD I usually have many different stuff in my head, or to do...

Today's TDM is announced in-game, and again 1 hour before it starts, and etc.

• Dudes, seriously - next week there should be events every day. Schedule must start from monday - schedule an event and EMs should provide backup to each other. I was informed the other day by Picard that there wasn't an event for two weeks, which is sad.

Also, additional EMs would be welcome to provide alternative dates/times for events. Mates, it's not that hard - we just have to put in a little effort to organize.

• Well, I missed one week, for some reasons.... my events were the last ones 2 weeks ago, and anwyays this week they will happen again ^^

4 events posted and 5th posted on it's thread... the Round 5 of the Galactic Championship, but specific data have to be collected, with SA Arrow.
    Anyways, you know any other EM can hold the events I posted if I don't get online...

You have some events you can hiold too Shocky :) and your PX mate... who's left ? :D

• Scheduled. I just thought it was too early, but whatever now.

• People said they'd like to host. When I say, ok, go to the forum and apply, we'll organize the money, they say ok, and yet again no one does this. I can't force people to be EMs... :D

• No you can't. Maybe we should workout an official announcement that is posted sticky and as news on the portal page to attract people...
    If people want to do an EM job than they must not mandatorily look to the forums, do they? If you need players doing jobs its also good enough to tell them in game and let them lead an event with attendance of a current EM in duty...

signature.png

• Seriously, seeking more EMs! It's not complicated, people, all you need is willpower and some patience... Read the rules, saddle up and voila!