Faaby's story

There are 48 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Faaby.

• total completion time of the medal : 1:13 min (including finding the pic, saving it puttign the text (and shadow) and uploading the attachement...) sorry if i didn't paid attention to the style :D

• :bveryevilplan: Just think Faaby...you could have been Queen of the Pirates...The true "mother" in Mothership...

Make sure you bring some tissue paper on your patrols...

for all those crying male pilots when they discover they got their ass wiped by a chick... :bmuhahaha:

• :girl_devil:

This might happen some day! (after I finish training that is hehe)

- Rear-Admiral Elodie Vox -

-- -- Visit Us!

• You're well on your way Faaby. Sometimes I see shades of ole' Lucy, a former TRF member and notable female pilot in you to some degree... Although she was a pirate mind you. :D She could hang with the best of any male pilot on the server back in the day from what I understand.

Your courage and will amongst male pilots is admirable, while your enthusiasm and drive will make you a ace pilot in your own right in due time, keep up the hard work. :thumbup:

• :D She could hang with the best of any male pilot on the server back in the day from what I understand.

To hang 'with' or hang over... as you say it, it's like Lucy was hanging with males in another way than beating them in PvPs :P
    She was a great PvPer.... just that she liked to fire missiles all the time and most of her deaths were suicide/selfkill. Now that missiles are limited to 8 seconds... its better :D

Faaby's already hanging with the best fighters :P

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Faaby's already hanging with the best fighters :P

can you enlight me please?

8).

• I better avoid replying that as you just wish another excuse to be in war with everyone(more people than before), still you won't have any excuse to be in war with me ^^

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• The Faaby Show continues...

Next episode..."Faaby Goes Rogue"

...a terrible mishap occurs during a routine training op, forcing Faaby to leave the SA clan and seek answers elsewhere :bdamn:

...mystery surrounds her sudden disappearance, rumours suggest a sighting of Faaby's special ship, the infamous Lavender Lagg, meeting with the famous pink eagle of Spiky...

What is going on, What plans are being laid, Does anyone know where she really is?... :bwowdude:

...STAY TUNED...

• who knows...

I have been busy exploring crossfire night clubs :curtsey:

-- -- Visit Us!

• Those are shit, country music all round... :P

Malta FTW! :bveryevilplan:

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• You're not up to date with the news... right Shocky ? :D

Malta had heavy losses due to some tests of some of my weps... told at this post: Thread: Please Choose Your Weapon My Fine Friend <--- click me :P

As I posted there... Malta is like this:

• Silly cop. Malta's streets always looked like that. Shitty acid rain wreaks havoc on structures - if you tested Sneeze gun on them, they'd collapse. :bohsw:

It's the underground that counts. :bveryevilplan:

On that note - OP, can I have a custom made gun called Sneeze gun? :bmuhahaha:

Also, I like the blue smiles. :bstupididea:

• Hmm, then the damage wasn't of my weps... well, nwo I feel better it wasn't me who killed some lost innocent on that planet... they did it themselves !
    and
    Yeah, go find the zombies which are still... nearly alive down there... so you can be 'nearly' alive too :D

Oh, your biggest fail... you're not a pirate ^^ Your home is somewhat... frozen, wait, that home is just a station, not a planet ^^ So it's metalic-frozen.

• Dunno what kind of women you usually have on Prophecy, but I don't do zombies, so don't put that on me. :bohsw:

I didn't fail, nor did I ever say anything about Malta being "home", I have no clue why you brought this up.
    Sidewinder's home, Malta is a vacation spot. You see, being a merc has its perks - I get to hang around all kinds of (non)people and in all kinds of places... :bveryevilplan:

Still would like the Sneeze gun. :bstupididea:

• i prefer the submarine hotels and resorts of Cuaçao or the Denver's ski slopes. Some hiking on Sprague is good too when i need to remain close to the SAOC. And i got to admit that nightlife on Planet Prophecy is amazing ! Ladies pole-dancing with class and sensuality is better than Malta's junkie outcasts females with inhalers in their nose... :bwhoopsy:

• Oh, I think this is normal at Malta's underground ? :bmuhahaha:

Faaby, don't visit that place.... you could get shocked how maltan males look (just watching the 'beauty' women... imagine the rest. )

Arrow, inhalers ? no no, they're already adapted to the athmosphere... WE need inhalers to enter there :D

PS: 6 members and 65 guests checking the forum O.o

Edited once, last by Michael ().

• Faaby, don't visit that place.... you could get shocked how maltan males look (just watching the 'beauty' women... imagine the rest. )

What shocks me is I bet there are males around who could see benefits from those beauty queens... although they'd need 3 hands! LMAO

i prefer the submarine hotels and resorts of Cuaçao or the Denver's ski slopes. Some hiking on Sprague is good too when i need to remain close to the SAOC. And i got to admit that nightlife on Planet Prophecy is amazing ! Ladies pole-dancing with class and sensuality is better than Malta's junkie outcasts females with inhalers in their nose... :bwhoopsy:

Ahh you did like it then! :girl_drink4:
    Side note: Does this have anything to do with SA moving storages (I need to rent a train to pack my things, make-up, and well... girly stuff :girl_haha: )
    Michael won't be happy about it if I have to move to omega 3! kekeke

-- -- Visit Us!